Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
2013 Spring BRIDGE Forum
Building Relationships and Inclusion for Diverse Growth & Education
We invite you to attend the Charles Schwab BRIDGE forum at our Charles Schwab office on Tuesday, May 7th, from 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm.
Our BRIDGE forum - Building Relationships and Inclusion for Diverse Growth and Education - will feature a panel of Schwab leaders & role models discussing their path to leadership. Prior to the panel, enjoy meaningful networking time between Schwab's human resources, employee resource groups, hiring managers, company leaders and local diversity professional associations.
Don't miss this unique opportunity to network and grow both your professional and diverse network.
Date: Tuesday, May 7th, 2013
Time: 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm
Location: Charles Schwab
1958 Summit Park Drive
Orlando, FL 32810
- Registration/Networking: 5:30 to 6:30 pm
- Welcome: 6:30 to 6:45 pm
- Overview of Careers @ Schwab: 6:45 to 7:00 pm
- Leadership and Development Panel: 7:00 to 8:00 pm
- Q&A for Panel: 8:00 to 8:15 pm
- Introduction to Branch Resources: 8:15 to 8:30 pm
- Closing: 8:30 pm
*** Refreshments will be provided
*** Limited spacing is available - please RSVP today
When & Where
About Charles Schwab:
The Charles Schwab Corporation (NYSE: SCHW) has been a leader in financial services for more than three decades. Through advocacy and innovation, the company has worked to make investing more affordable, more accessible and more understandable to all.
Today, Schwab meets the needs of individual and institutional clients through two operating segments:
- Investor Services helps individuals with brokerage, banking, insurance and other financial services. Clients have easy access online, by phone or at a local Schwab branch.
- Institutional Services provides dedicated support for independent investment advisors, employers and third-party benefit plan administrators.
More information is available at www.schwab.com and www.aboutschwab.com.
Who We Hire:
Schwab hires people at all levels of experience who have the desire, drive and creativity to help our clients be financially fit. We actively recruit for a variety of roles, including financial consultants, registered brokers and trainees, client service specialists and portfolio consultants. In addition, we offer challenging careers in technology, sales, marketing and other areas of business support.
Talent Attraction & Outreach Programs
Recruitment Program Manager