Charles River Rummage #2!
Saturday, August 10, 2013 from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
BeCause Water invites you to compete in the second Charles River Rummage: a kayak clean-up competition for river protection and a cash prize. First 40 RVSP will get to compete for free! If you miss the free tickets buy at the door. Thank you Paddle Boston!
August 10th, 10-12 pm
500 Broad Canal Way, Cambridge, Massachusetts 02142 (Kendall Location)
- 10:00 Kick-off introduction
- 10:30 – 11:30 Boats out!
- Teams of 4 (2 double kayaks per team) will compete to collect as much MAN-MADE debris as possible in 1 hour of “rummaging” through the Charles River.
- The team at the end who has the most weight of debris will win a PRIZE! There will also be prizes for 2nd and 3rd place.
- Kendall Square South Garage - $1/hour for first 3 hours; $8 for longer than 3 hours - Validation required
- Cambridge Galleria - $3 for the whole day
BeCause Water is a social enterprise that uses community based activism to educate, empower, and incentivize sustainable water solutions.
Thank You to Our Event Partners!