San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
For this February 7 gathering, we will go back to knitting baby booties for the Phoebe H. Stein Child Life Program at The Children's Hospital of Montefiore. Our deadline for washed, tagged, and bagged booties will be at our MARCH 7 meeting. An easy to knit bootie pattern and specific instructions for this campaign can be found here.
- If you don't know how to knit, someone can teach you.
- Affordable supplies (needles and yarn) will also be available for purchase.
- Light refreshments will be served.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get more information or to join our special knitting email list.
- Please add this email address to your contacts/safe senders list within your email account to ensure you receive all of our emails.
Please save the date for future knitting nights: Thursday, March 7, Wednesday April 3, Thrusday, May 16.