Charity Date Auction for Alzheimer's Research
Thursday, April 26, 2012 from 7:30 PM to 11:00 PM (EDT)
New York, United States
Please join us for our Charity Date Auction, benefiting the Alzheimer's Association, New York City Chapter.
The event will feature 10 of New York's most eligible bachelors and bachelorettes - each one coming with a unique, fun date package. To check out our brave participants, just scroll down or follow this link: http://www.alturl.com/zspqs
~~~ Highest bidder wins a bottle of top shelf Vodka (and of course a great date!) ~~~
~~~We will also be auctioning off a signed Derek Jeter Baseball bat and All Star Game photo with the new stadium seal!~~~
Great donated raffle items will also be avaiable! Just a few listed below:
* Autographed Framed Boxing Event Posters from Ricky Hatton, Joe Calzaghe and Amir Khan
* 1 hour open bar at SNAP Sports bar for you and 4 of your friends
* Essential Therapy Spa Gift Certificate
* Three personal training sessions with one of New York's best trainers
* Luxury Wine Set
* Karlsson's Gold Vodka gift Basket
* Dinner for 2 at one of NYC's top restaurants
* $100 Gift Certificate for The Caulfield
....and many, many more!
Happy hour drink specials all night! Tickets are $20 in advance, $25 at the door. (If you've already donated to our donation page, no need to buy a ticket...your name will already be included on the list at the door)
**All proceeds will go to Alzheimer's Association, New York City Chapter**
The event begins at 7.30pm on Thursday, April 26th at The Caulfield on 27th Street between Park and Lex.
We look forward to seeing you there. (If you are unable to attend an would still like to help us reach our target of $10,000, please donate what you can here: https://www.alznyc.org/nyc/donate/talandmaria/form.asp)
Sponsored in part by Eventbrite and The Caulfield