San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Change Your Questions, Change Your Results
The Learner Mindset Advantage
Led by Marilee Adams, Ph.D.
Bestselling author of Change Your Questions, Change Your Life
- Are you ever frustrated because you know WHAT to do but not HOW to do it?
- Do you wonder about HOW to take what you know about leadership, teamwork, change, and innovation and transform that into practical results?
- Are you looking for that “missing how-to” and a game-changer advantage?
Question Thinking™ gives you simple, easy-to-apply tools and strategies to close the gap between what you know needs to happen and how to make it happen. It’s based on cutting edge, brain-based knowledge about the importance of questions in thinking and communication. You can literally change your results, relationships, and experiences by changing the questions you ask yourself and others.
Question Thinking helps you ask the best questions of yourself and others. This typically yields a high “return on investment.” It empowers more successful critical and strategic thinking, decision-making, problem-solving, communication, and innovation. Great results really do begin with great questions!
In this dynamic workshop you’ll learn Question Thinking methods and tools while applying them for breakthrough results with a current real-life challenge or goal. You’ll discover HOW to:
- Apply methods and tools including: the Choice Map, the Learner and Judger mindset distinctions, Q-Prep and Win-Win Requests as well as Q-Storming®, a process that often produces breakthroughs in possibilities and results.
- Transform limiting, “troublemaker” questions into positive, productive ones as well as experience how these methods strengthen collaboration, emotional intelligence and positivity.
- Boost energy, engagement, satisfaction, productivity and results for yourself and your team.
For Registration or Information
Contact Kim Aubry at Kim@InquiryInstitute.com or 800-250-7823
Location: National Conference Center in East Windsor
Time: Workshop: 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.; Follow-up teleseminar date TBA
By August 1, 2014: $345 ($150 savings)
By September 15, 2014: $445 ($50 savings)
Full price: $495;
Includes continental breakfast, a workbook, and Choice Maps
For whom: managers, leaders, educators, coaches, consultants, learning professionals, teachers and professors, healthcare professionals, counselors, mediators, clergy, engineers
CCEU’s: Mediators 4 CME and International Coach Federation (ICF) 6.75 CEEU’s
For Registration and Information
Contact Kim Aubry at Kim@InquiryInstitute.com or 609-499-3158
When & Where
Inquiry Institute, Inc.
Marilee G. Adams, Ph.D., is the originator of Q-Storming® and the best-selling author of Change Your Questions, Change Your Life: 10 Powerful Tools for Life and Work. She is founder and president of Inquiry Institute, a consulting, coach training, and educational firm, whose clients include Fortune 100 companies and major federal government agencies.