San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Regional Leadership Workshops
Change and Adaptation: Leadership and Marketing Strategies for Nonprofits in the Current Political Environment
April 30 – Extraordinary Venues, Chapel Hill, NC
Click this link to register: http://2013rlwchapelhill.eventbrite.com
May 1 – Cornerstone Family Life Center, Greenville, NC
Click this link to register: http://2013rlwgreenville.com/
Join us for a one-day workshop focused on challenges in the current political environment and how you will be affected; organizational leadership issues and how leadership succession, development and recruitment can prepare your organization for change; learn meaningful approaches to telling your story that gain the maximum impact.
- Explore different types of leadership
- Learn effective ways to recruit new leaders and members
- Learn successful strategies to help tell your organization’s story
* FEATURED SPEAKERS
- Cynthia Brown, The Conservation Fund
- Chris Fitzsimon, NC Policy Watch
- Henry Lancaster, Lancaster, Craig & Associates
- Enrique Perez, Outreach Manager, Natural Capital Investment Fund
- Susan Sachs, Starfire Consulting, Inc.
- Kimberly Williams-Moore, Director of Marketing, NC Mutual Life Insurance
* MILEAGE REIMBURSEMENTS and OVERNIGHT LODGING
Mileage will only be reimbursed from the workshop closest to your home and overnight lodging is only offered to those driving more than 2 hours away from the workshop.
* Please share this information with others! *
Questions? Call Donna at 919.951.0116 or 919.967.2223, x135.