The Foundation of the World, Tax Me Corp, and Stars of Tomorrow have teamed up to present the Champions Madden Tournament Charity Event, taking place at Sun Life Stadium, located at 347 Don Shula Drive in Miami Gardens, on Sunday, January 27, 2013 from 12PM – 7PM, to raise scholarships funds for at-risk students within Miami-Dade and Broward Counties. With EA’s Madden 2013 being such a popular game among both youth and adults alike, the Champions Madden Tournament was created to bring together the natural enjoyment for the game in a safe, controlled competitive environment.
This free event includes:
- free health screenings
- free HIV testing
- blood drive
- bounce houses
- games, face painting,
- LIVE music by Wildman Teddy T, DJ Seizure, DJ Monumental (from BETs 106&Park and Rip The Runway) and performances/appearances from IceBerg, Alyric, Desloc Piccalo, Da Prince, and more
- Celebrity autographs and appearances including Miami Dolphins players Brian Hartline, Lamar Miller, Richard Marshall, Olivier Vernon, and Chris Clemons , along with NFL Alumnae Max Jean-Gilles and Antoine Henderson
- food vendors
- free popcorn and cotton candy
- and other fun activities, including a Kid Zone that will allow children 11 and under to compete in the Madden Tournament for FREE.
The registration fee for the tournament is:
FREE: Children 11 & under
$5: Ages 12-17
$10: Ages 18 & up
Tournament prizes include:
- One (1) gaming console
- One (1) $500 Visa Gift Card
- Two (2) $100 Visa Gift Cards
- Two (2) $50 Visa Gift Cards
- Three (3) EA Madden 2013 Video Games
The Foundation of the World is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization that provides educational humanitarian services to diverse populations while making sure that they are equipped with the basic necessities needed in becoming prosperous individuals and stopping the poverty cycle.
Tax Me Corp is a 2-part non-profit 501(c)3 organization. The first part, which is the mentoring program, provides hope to deserving high-school aged, at-risk girls in Broward County Florida through volunteering, mentors, financial literacy, advocacy and an overall guidance for entering into finer womanhood. The second part focuses on filing free e-file tax returns for those individuals making under $25,000 in a one year time period.
Stars of Tomorrow is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization that provides a stable foundation and secure environment to less fortunate youth from around the globe by empowering today’s youth with the skills and encouragement necessary to strive for their goals, exceed expectations, and live their dreams.
For more information on how you can get involved with this event, contact Jessica Williams at (954) 560-4812 or SouthPromoJessica@yahoo.com.
Have questions about Champions Madden Tournament (Charity Event)?