GRAND BALLROOM SEATING CHART
SKY LOUNGE SEATING CHART
CLICK HERE FOR THE CHAMPAGNE BALL FAQS
You're invited to Portland's most famous New Year's Eve party the 24th Annual Champagne Ball.
EVENT TICKET TYPES - Select "more info" from the ticket options above for complete description.
- Platinum Reserved Seating
- Gold Reserved Seating
- Reserved Seat
- General Admission
- GA 4 Pack and GA 10 Pack
HOTEL ROOM OPTIONS
- Hilton Executive Tower King
- Hilton Executive Tower Two Doubles
- Hilton Portland Main Tower King (Party is in Main Tower)
- Hilton Portland Main Tower Two Doubles (Party is in Main Tower)
- Rooms do not include event tickets
THIS INCREDIBLE NEW YEAR'S EVE PARTY INCLUDES:
- 17 bars
- 3 Dance Floors
- 4 Party Rooms
- Appetizer Buffet with Desserts & Late Night Pizza
- A plethora of Party Favors
- Complimentary Champagne Toast
- HUGE Champagne Ball Countdown
- 2 Complimentary Photo Booths
- 23,000+ square feet of party space
- Cocktail Attire (slacks and collared shirt) up to Black Tie
- No Jeans Allowed
GIVING BACK TO THE COMMUNITY
- A portion of the proceeds benefit the Oregon Active Foundation.
EVENT MENU (Tentative)
- Teriyaki Chicken Satay
- Asian Glazed Beef Skewer
- Stuffed Mushrooms with Spinach and Feta
- Sweet Potato Puff
- Fried Shrimp with sweet and sour sauce
- Imported and Domestic Cheese Displays
- Antipasti Displays: Imported Prosciutto, Genoa Salami, Grilled Sausages, Kalamata Olives, Roasted Red Peppers, Marinated Artichoke Hearts and Pepperoncini, Stone Ground Mustard and Assorted Silver Dollar Rolls
- Roasted Garlic, Lemon, & Sundried Tomato Hummus, served with Soft Pita Breads and Market Vegetables
- Dried Fruits, Mixed Nuts, Assortment of Baguettes and Crackers
- Desserts: Assortment of cakes and pastries, and white and dark chocolate dipped strawberries
- Late night snack: Assortment of brick oven pizza
- 21 and over only
- Complimentary coat check
- Visa/Master Card accepted
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
This is a 21 and over event.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
If you're staying in the Hotel they have overnight parking and there are parking garages 1 block south, 1 block east and 1 block north of the Hilton. Street parking is first come first serve.
What is the refund policy?
Event tickets are non-refundable. Room Reservations are refundable up to Friday, December 19, 2014.
The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?