ChallengeHER Norfolk, VA
Wednesday, February 19, 2014 from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM (EST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Please join us Wednesday, February 19, 2014 from 09:00am – 12:00pm for ChallengeHER—Norfolk, VA held at the Ted Constant Convocation Center, Old Dominion University. The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA), Women Impacting Public Policy (WIPP), and American Express OPEN (OPEN) have partnered to host women business owners for this special contracting event. Join the ChallengeHER movement to help empower the success of the Women-Owned Small Business Federal Contract Program!
WOSB federal contractors can have a unique opportunity to:
- Participate in Federal Contracting 101 and WOSB program workshops.
- Get contracting advice and learn about resources in your local community.
- Receive updates on current Procurement Policy and the WOSB Program
- Hear insightful real-life success stories from women business owners.
- Network with peer mentors and other WOSB and Economically Disadvantaged Women-Owned Small Business (EDWOSB) firms working in your field.
A few special notes on our program:
- A photo I.D. will be required for registration and security.
- Event registration will open at 8:00am and the program will begin at 9:00am. Please allow fifteen minutes to clear building secruity for the event.
Wednesday, February 19, 2014 from 9:00am – 12:00pm
Big Blue Room
Ted Constant Convocation Center
Old Dominion University
4320 Hampton Boulevard
Norfolk, VA 23529
Cosponsorship Authorization # (13-6100-57). SBA’s participation in this cosponsored activity is not an endorsement of the views, opinions, products or services of any cosponsor or other person or entity. All SBA programs and services are extended to the public on a nondiscriminatory basis.
Reasonable arrangements for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance. Contact: (Aditi Dussault (202) 205-6767)
This Web site is provided as a public service under Cosponsorship Authorization (13-6100-57). It may contain links to non-U.S. government information. Inclusion of such links does not constitute or imply an endorsement by SBA. SBA is not responsible for the content, accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of linked information. Please use caution when considering a product, service or opinion offered by a linked Web site.