They're all increasing their rental income and building stronger communities through CHA's Housing Choice Voucher (HCV) Program.
Want to join them? Then don’t miss one of our exclusive Owner Briefings to learn more about the HCV Program and the many benefits you will receive as a Property Owner, including:
• Free Housing Quality Standards (HQS) inspections
• Low vacancy rates
• Reliable rent
• Good residents
• The potential for lower property taxes
• Free and continued Owner education
• Continued CHA rental income during Owner-initiated evictions
In this two-hour training session, you will learn:
• HCV Program policies and procedures
• The automated inspection process
• Property Management Tips
• How rental rates are determined
• Your rights as a participating Property Owner
• How to list your property
Plus, interact with CHA Representatives face-to-face, have your questions answered and receive a complimentary Property Owner Reference Manual and HQS Inspection Guidebook to assist you throughout the rental process with HCV Program Voucher Holders.
IMPORTANT: If a date is not visible on the registration page, that session has reached capacity and registration is closed for that date and time.
Chicago Housing Authority
The Chicago Housing Authority (CHA) Housing Choice Voucher (HCV) Program helps low-income households choose and pay for quality housing in the private market. With funding from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), the HCV Program gives families more housing options by paying a portion of their monthly rent.