When & Where
Daily Herald Business Ledger
The Daily Herald Business Ledger is the premier business newspaper for Chicago's suburbs. It provides essential, practical, hands-on business news that isn't available anywhere else. It is designed to be easy-to-read, accessible and indispensable to business decision-makers. In each issue you'll find:
- News – Emerging business trends, regional implications of national news, economic development and government’s role in business
- Suburban briefs – Local news briefing to keep you up-to-date with what's happening in your suburban region: North, Northwest, West and South.
- Features – Trends, marketing efforts, new products and services from specific industries
- From the Editor – Editor Kim Mikus highlights the achievements and news of local businesses
- Tech Talk – Tech writer Richard R. Klicki focuses on the technology industry, highlighting local companies and tech trends.
- Focus – Each issue features a special focus on a particular industry, featuring news, commentary and insights from area experts
- Regional Business Report – Highlighting the business community of a particular suburb
- The List – Revenues, employment, products, services and top executives of area companies
- Commentary – Local executives provide insight on important issues
- Coffee Break – Topical interviews on important issues with local news makers
- People On The Move – Listings of new positions, appointments, honors and awards.
- Dining Out – Highlights a local restaurant that's perfect for a power lunch or business meeting.
- After Hours – A pictorial showcase of people and events making local news