CFE's 25th Annual Teachers as Leaders & Learners Workshop
Saturday, October 19, 2013 from 8:00 AM to 1:15 PM
Chicago Foundation for Education’s
25th Annual Teachers as
Leaders & Learners Workshop
Saturday, October 19, 2013
8:00am to 1:15pm
Registration and Continental Breakfast 7:15 to 7:45am
Opening Session begins promptly at 8:00am
Whitney Young Magnet High School
1431 W. Jackson Boulevard
Chicago, IL 60607
- 60 Chicago Public School teachers presenting their CFE award-winning projects & teaching strategies
- CFE Grant and Fellowship information, plus grant-writing assistance
- Resource Fair featuring more than 30 Chicago-based cultural & education organizations
- FREE teacher raffle (more than one in six teachers will win!)
- Gift bags, complimentary continental breakfast, and plenty of free parking
- Earn five CPDUs for participating (must be present for entire conference to be eligible)
Advance and group registration rates available through October 16; registration at the door will be $25. For more information, call 312.670.2323 or visit www.CFEgrants.org.
*Please note that all pre-registrations are final sale.
Review all of our 2013 Workshop presentations in our event catalog, which is now available! The presentations are indexed by subject area focus towards the beginning of the catalog, and are then listed in greater detail alphabetically by presentation title. Please contact CFE at 312 if you experience difficulty or have any questions!
When & Where
Chicago Foundation for Education
Chicago Foundation for Education honors exemplary Chicago Public School teachers with leadership, learning, and grants opportunities that enhance teacher quality and stimulate professional growth. We currently offer five grant-based programs and an annual Teachers as Leaders and Learners Workshop. During the past year alone, we funded 683 grants and worked with 1,037 teachers across 319 schools.