San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Some things to know:
- As this is a Plus-Sized Classics event, it is going to be more difficult to squeeze into our parking lot pants. So please prepare to park on the street, or in the public lots at the Convention Center, on 5th Street, and at the corner of Red River and Cesar Chavez. Once our lot is full, we are closing the gates and you will need to check the neighborhood, but remember NOT to park in the Moonshine Valet lot (they will tow!)
- Please submit any partner name changes by 5PM on Thursday. Also let me know if there are any division changes by Thursday at 5PM for equipment scheduling purposes. No changes will be allowed on Friday.
- The heat sheets will be considered FINAL at noon on Friday. They will be posted here. https://docs.google.com/a/crossfitcentral.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Agkr12EFCtmxdGN1aGhvSktrLW9TcFRqTFp3R2U1dkE#gid=0
- We will have 2 indoor bathrooms, 2 changing stalls in the changing room, and 2 outdoor bathrooms as well.
- Spectators can bring chairs and coolers. Please remind your friends to stay off the event floor. (No iphone photographers on the floor!) Safety first.
- Parking gate opens at 6PM.
- Check-in and warm ups start at 6:30PM and everyone must check-in by 7PM.
- Check-in will be inside the big brick building.
- Athlete briefing at 6:45PM.
- Warm-ups will also be in the big brick building.
- You will get in line with your partner 5 minutes before your heat at the staging area inside the big brick building.
- Heat 1 starts at 7PM.
- 15 minute time cap on the WOD.
Remember that the reps can be split between the partners in any manner, but both partners must perform at least one rep of each movement within the WOD. (Not one rep each per round. One rep of each within the WOD.)
3 rounds for time with a partner:
10 ground to overhead (g2oh)
21 kettlebell swings (kb)
12 pull ups
RX: g2oh 135/95, kb 24/16, unassisted pull ups
Intermediate: g2oh 95/65, kb 20/12, band pull ups
Beginner: g2oh 65/45, kb 16/8, jumping or band pull ups
Top RX time in each division wins a growler of beer!!
This edition of the Classics will feature the combination of Grace and Rowing Helen into a partner WOD.
Co-Ed, Male, and Female Partnerships
We will be gathering at CrossFit Central Downtown on Friday night at 6:30. The first heat will start at 7PM.
- 702 East 3rd Street, Austin, TX 78701
- There should be no need to park on the street, but you have to pay for street parking.
- Please do not block anyone in!