1 Day Agile & Scrum Training in Raleigh, NC by Bachan Anand-8 PDUs
- Sheraton Raleigh Hotel, Raleigh NC
The learning objectives for this course are:
• List the five values of Scrum and the eight essential Scrum principles.
• Discuss each piece of the Scrum framework, it’s purpose and interaction with the
other pieces of the framework.
• Describe the rights, responsibilities and interactions of each role in Scrum – Team
member, Product Owner, ScrumMaster and stakeholder.
• Discuss with the other participants what Scrum means to you and what it will
mean to be a ScrumMaster in your organization.
• Identify the main obstacles to using Scrum and the challenges for sustaining
Scrum in your organization.
• Evaluate if Scrum is the right process for you, your team, your project and\or your
• Practice applying ScrumMaster skills and thinking to solve day-to-day issues and
• Watch Scrum in action as the framework of Scrum will be used to deliver the
• Draw a diagram describing the Scrum framework, highlighting all meetings, roles
About the Instructor
Carlton Nettleton, is an Agile software development coach, consultant and thought-leader in San Diego County. He provides advice, mentoring and training to teams and programs looking to better software quality, improve productivity, build great teams and apply Lean Thinking to software projects. He has over ten years of experience with software development as a contributor, facilitator and leader. He is a Certified Scrum Trainer and has been practicing Scrum since 2005.
Conscires Agile Practices provides Agile Assessment, Coaching and Mentoring, Consulting, and Training. Our focus is to support you in choosing the right Agile practices for the success of your organization.
Conscires’ mission is to create transparent and collaborative organizations where employees are empowered to make their own decisions and take ownership for their work. This environment will improve the overall morale of the company and boost productivity. It starts with coaching the managers to become better leaders and reducing the noise that causes competing priorities and distractions to allow these leaders to set clear goals that can easily be followed by the team.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.