Certified ScrumMaster Course (CSM) in DALLAS, TX
Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) Course:
[After this 2-day workshop, you will be Certified as a ScrumMaster]
Welcome to a hands-on approach to understanding how to apply Scrum in your enterprise.
Early Registration is Open
Ensure your spot early and receive a discount!
ALL PARTICIPANTS CAN ALSO RECEIVE 14 PDUs for PMI continuing education
Certified ScrumMaster Course - TEXT VERSION
- Become a CERTIFIED ScrumMaster
- Training by an industry expert and published author
- Boredom free environment, not a death by powerpoint
- 2 full days of scenarios, simulations, and hands on exercises
- Maximize your retention and real life application
- Includes TEST PREP GUIDE with over 80+ practice test questions
- 14 PMI PDUs + Scrum Alliance 2 Year Membership
ACCELERATE HIGH PERFORMANCE
- Be a GREAT ScrumMaster
- Team engagement techniques
- Learn better facilitation skills
- Scaling Scrum to the enterprise
- Team and enterprise optimization
- Agile management
- Learn about team culture
- And much more
ALL CERTIFICATION COURSES INCLUDE EXAM PREP REVIEW
After the successful completion of this course you will be submitted to the Scrum Alliance for certification.
Upon registration you will have the option to take an examination. Certification is valuable because employers are looking for people like you who have the right designation. While certification doesn't mean you'll be 100% effective, it's a great start.
- 80+ practice exam questions
- Full review of each question in class
- Be prepared for your certification exam
EVERY STUDENT RECEIVES FREE COPY OF THE AGILE POCKET GUIDE!
Peter Saddington's latest book: The Agile Pocket Guide
- The basic tennets of the Scrum framework
- How to apply the processes and steps required to become Agile
- The dynamics of a successful Agile environment
- How to build an environment of communication and collaboration for the entire organization
REAL AGILE TRANSFORMATION EXPERIENCE
Come train with an experienced Scrum Trainer and Consultant who has overseen multi-million dollar Agile Transformation initiatives. From small shops to 90+ team business units. From private companies to large government agencies. From highly regulated environments to multi-national complex systems.
- Organizational Counselor and Certified Scrum Trainer (CST)
- 16+ years in software development
- Published author - The Agile Pocket Guide (Wiley, 2012)
- 3 Masters degrees (Counseling, Education, Religion/Psychology)
- Co-founder of a research and analytics platform measuring human behavior