Certified Scrum Product Owner Course (CSPO) in ATLANTA, GA
Thursday, April 16, 2015 at 9:00 AM - Friday, November 13, 2015 at 5:00 PM (EDT)
Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) Course:
[After this 2-day workshop, you will be Certified as a Scrum Product Owner]
Welcome to a hands-on approach to understanding how to apply Scrum in your enterprise from the only local Atlanta Certified Scrum Trainer!
Early Registration is Open
Ensure your spot early and receive a discount!
ALL PARTICIPANTS CAN ALSO RECEIVE 14 PDUs for PMI continuing education
Certified Scrum Product Owner Course - TEXT VERSION
LEARN. LEAD. INCREASE VALUE.
- Become a CERTIFIED SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER
- Training by an industry expert and published author
- Boredom free environment, not a death by powerpoint
- 2 full days of scenarios, simulations, and hands on exercises
- Maximize your retention and real life application
- 14 PMI PDUs + Scrum Alliance 2 Year Membership
INCREMENTAL VALUE BUILDING
- Be a GREAT Product Owner
- Backlog management
- User story creation and definition
- Decomposition of work for sprints
- Understand valuation of work
- Prioritization techniques
- Scaling Product Ownership
- Learn about team culture
- And more
EVERY STUDENT RECEIVES FREE COPY OF THE AGILE POCKET GUIDE!
Peter Saddington's latest book: The Agile Pocket Guide
- The basic tennets of the Scrum framework
- How to apply the processes and steps required to become Agile
- The dynamics of a successful Agile environment
- How to build an environment of communication and collaboration for the entire organization
REAL AGILE TRANSFORMATION EXPERIENCE
Come train with an experienced Scrum Trainer and Consultant who has overseen multi-million dollar Agile Transformation initiatives. From small shops to 90+ team business units. From private companies to large government agencies. From highly regulated environments to multi-national complex systems.
- Organizational Counselor and Certified Scrum Trainer (CST)
- 15+ years in software development
- Published author - The Agile Pocket Guide (Wiley, 2012)
- 3 Masters degrees (Counseling, Education, Religion/Psychology)
- Co-founder of a research and analytics platform measuring human behavior