San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The September 2012 CEO Series welcomes Victoria L. Linich, owner of Linich Music Inc., who has been teaching voice and piano lessons for fifteen years. In 2012, after re-reading the book Secrets of the Millionaire Mind by T. Harv Eker and applying some of his concepts, she found herself facing both the joy of explosive growth in her business and the "difficulty" of too many clients and not enough time. A business advisor recommended she read The Four Hour Workweek by Tim Ferriss. The book's ideas helped her reorganize her time for greater business effectiveness and paved the way for further growth.
Business attorney Bill Price, marketing expert Paul Lloyd and business growth consultant Ellen Huxtable organize these free seminars for business owners. Each meeting has a networking time, a presentation by a local CEO, and a Q&A session.
The current template for the each meeting starts with a brief description of the CEO's company and a problem or opportunity facing the business. Once the problem/opportunity has been define, the panel of organizers give advice according to each of their areas of expertise: business organization and finance sources from Bill Price, marketing considerations from Paul Lloyd and business productivity and focus issues from Ellen Huxtable. Once the panel members have given their responses, they open the floor to audience questions, advice, and experience.
* * * * * * *
Have ideas on topics you’d like the CEO Series to cover or suggestions for CEOs who have interesting experiences to share? Contact Bill Price at or email@example.com ... or visit the CEO Series on Facebook.
Why should you “like” the CEO Series Facebook page?
The CEO Series page gives you a convenient way to check for updates on upcoming speakers and topics, keep up with people you meet at events, and conveniently nominate speakers or suggest topics you’d like the CEO Series to cover. You can also post other meetings or information of interest to your fellow business owners and management. Join us there today!
CEO Series: 3 local companies helping west suburban businesses prosper.
· Advantage Business Concepts (www.advantage-biz.com) offers customized solutions for achieving breakthrough strategies and tactics.
· GrowthLaw (www.growthlaw.com) is a business-focused law firm dedicated to helping client businesses grow.
· Zuk-Lloyd Associates, Inc. (www.zuklloyd.com) turns ordinary business information into extraordinary stories through the creation of highly effective sales materials:
The CEO Series thanks its current cosponsors:
· College of DuPage SBDC
· Entrepreneurial Roundtable, U of C-Booth Graduate School of Business
· Kellogg Alumni Club of Chicago – West
· Knapp Center for Entrepreneurship, Illinois Institute of Technology
· Congregational Church of Batavia Small Business Networking Group
· Midwest Entrepreneurs Forum
· I Have a Bean
· Greater Naperville LinkedIn group
· Fox Valley Computing Professionals
· First State Bank
· Joseph Associates International
When & Where
The CEO Series is the continuing project of three local firms dedicated to helping DuPage County businesses. GrowthLaw (Bill Price) is a business-focused law firm dedicated to helping client businesses grow. Advantage Business Concepts (Ellen Huxtable) offers customized solutions for your business on everything from effective time management through structuring for growth and recognizing strategic opportunities, and B2b Interactive Marketing Inc (Brian Basilico) helps companies and non-profits market their products and services through the effective use of online tools including: websites, blogs, eMail, social networking, Google, S.E.O., YouTube, and more.