San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Guest speaker for October is Dean Holland, CPA. Dean will be talking about his business growth, challenges and opportunities. These events are free but we ask you to register so we know we have a big enough room--and enough fabulous free coffee from IHaveABean.com!
Business attorney Bill Price, marketing expert Paul Lloyd and business growth consultant Ellen Huxtable organize these free seminars for business owners. Each meeting has a networking time (with the aforementioned coffee!), a presentation by a local CEO, and a Q&A session.
The current template for the each meeting starts with a brief description of the CEO's company and a problem or opportunity facing the business. With the problem/opportunity defined, each member of the panel of organizers gives advice according to their areas of expertise: business organization and finance sources from Bill Price, marketing considerations from Paul Lloyd and business productivity and focus issues from Ellen Huxtable. Once the panel members have given their responses, they open the floor to audience questions, advice, and experience.
* * * * * * *
Have ideas on topics you’d like the CEO Series to cover or suggestions for CEOs who have interesting experiences to share? Contact Bill Price at or firstname.lastname@example.org ... or visit the CEO Series on Facebook.
Why should you “like” the CEO Series Facebook page?
The CEO Series page gives you a convenient way to check for updates on upcoming speakers and topics, keep up with people you meet at events, and conveniently nominate speakers or suggest topics you’d like the CEO Series to cover. You can also post other meetings or information of interest to your fellow business owners and management. Join us there today!
CEO Series: 3 local companies helping west suburban businesses prosper.
· Advantage Business Concepts (www.advantage-biz.com) offers customized solutions for achieving breakthrough strategies and tactics.
· GrowthLaw (www.growthlaw.com) is a business-focused law firm dedicated to helping client businesses grow.
· Zuk-Lloyd Associates, Inc. (www.zuklloyd.com) turns ordinary business information into extraordinary stories through the creation of highly effective sales materials:
The CEO Series thanks its current cosponsors:
· College of DuPage SBDC
· Entrepreneurial Roundtable, U of C-Booth Graduate School of Business
· Kellogg Alumni Club of Chicago – West
· Knapp Center for Entrepreneurship, Illinois Institute of Technology
· Congregational Church of Batavia Small Business Networking Group
· Midwest Entrepreneurs Forum
· I Have a Bean
· Greater Naperville LinkedIn group
· Fox Valley Computing Professionals
· First State Bank
· Joseph Associates International
When & Where
The CEO Series is the continuing project of three local firms dedicated to helping DuPage County businesses. GrowthLaw (Bill Price) is a business-focused law firm dedicated to helping client businesses grow. Advantage Business Concepts (Ellen Huxtable) offers customized solutions for your business on everything from effective time management through structuring for growth and recognizing strategic opportunities, and B2b Interactive Marketing Inc (Brian Basilico) helps companies and non-profits market their products and services through the effective use of online tools including: websites, blogs, eMail, social networking, Google, S.E.O., YouTube, and more.