Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
In October our featured speaker is Ian W. A. Price, head game developer at Diamond Dust Dreams, a new company formed to develop and market hobby games: card games, board games and role-playing games. He will be talking about altenate funding sources, and specifically how Diamond Dust Dreams just completed a successful Kickstarter crowdfunding campaign. Included in the talk:
- What is crowdfunding?
- Advantages and disadvantages?
- How to get the most from the experience?
Business attorney Bill Price and business growth consultant Ellen Huxtable organize these FREE seminars for business owners and entrepreneurs. Each meeting has a networking time (with great coffee!), a presentation by a local CEO or business expert, and a Q&A session.
The CEO Series page gives you a convenient way to check for updates on upcoming speakers and topics, keep up with people you meet at events, and conveniently nominate speakers or suggest topics you’d like the CEO Series to cover. You can also post other meetings or information of interest to your fellow business owners and management. Join us there today!
Have ideas on topics you’d like the CEO Series to cover
or suggestions for CEOs who have interesting experiences to share?
* * * * * * *
CEO SERIES: Local experts helping west suburban businesses prosper.
- Advantage Business Concepts (www.advantage-biz.com) offers customized solutions for achieving breakthrough strategies and tactics.
- GrowthLaw (www.growthlaw.com) is a business-focused law firm dedicated to helping client businesses grow.
- College of DuPage SBDC
- Congregational Church of Batavia Small Business Networking Group
- Entrepreneurial Roundtable, U of C-Booth Graduate School of Business
- First State Bank
- Fox Valley Computing Professionals
- Greater Naperville LinkedIn group
- I Have a Bean
- Joseph Associates International
- Kellogg Alumni Club of Chicago – West
- Knapp Center for Entrepreneurship, Illinois Institute of Technology
- Midwest Entrepreneurs Forum