Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
At the November meeting, the CEO Series organizers will focus on 10X strategies that you can implement to significantly increase your business in 2013 and beyond:
Ellen Huxtable will discuss growing business by finding, creating and delivering "Wow!" Invest 15 minutes to focus your strategy and resources for maximum impact, profitability and growth.
Paul Lloyd will talk about social media as a preferred marketing tool used by nearly 90% of all B2B companies according to the latest surveys. He will include a brief review of his successful social media campaign for his novel, Hags, and show how the tactics he deployed can be used to promote most products and services.
Bill Price will give you ten crowdsourcing tips in ten minutes. Highlights will include local Kickstarter success stories, dozens of crowdsourcing sites, securities disclosure, registration, and reporting rules for crowdsourcing, use of crowdsourcing for advance product sales, studies on success factors for Kickstarter projects, some of those success factors, and average amounts raised, dollars per "investor", and the place of crowdsourcing in your business financing plans. There will be a handout, but no test.
Presenter and topic for December CEO Series to be determined soon. "Like" CEO Series on Facebook for updates.
Business attorney Bill Price, marketing expert Paul Lloyd and business growth consultant Ellen Huxtable organize these free seminars for business owners and entrepreneurs. Each meeting has a networking time (with the aforementioned coffee!), a presentation by a local CEO, and a Q&A session. With the problem/opportunity defined by the presenter, each member of the panel of organizers gives advice according to their areas of expertise: business organization and finance sources from Bill Price, marketing considerations from Paul Lloyd and business productivity and focus issues from Ellen Huxtable. Once the panel members have given their responses, they open the floor to audience questions, advice, and experience.
* * * * * * *
Have ideas on topics you’d like the CEO Series to cover or suggestions for CEOs who have interesting experiences to share? Contact Bill Price at or firstname.lastname@example.org ... or visit the CEO Series on Facebook.
Why should you “like” the CEO Series Facebook page?
The CEO Series page gives you a convenient way to check for updates on upcoming speakers and topics, keep up with people you meet at events, and conveniently nominate speakers or suggest topics you’d like the CEO Series to cover. You can also post other meetings or information of interest to your fellow business owners and management. Join us there today!
CEO Series: 3 local companies helping west suburban businesses prosper.
· Advantage Business Concepts (www.advantage-biz.com) offers customized solutions for achieving breakthrough strategies and tactics.
· GrowthLaw (www.growthlaw.com) is a business-focused law firm dedicated to helping client businesses grow.
· Zuk-Lloyd Associates, Inc. (www.zuklloyd.com) turns ordinary business information into extraordinary stories through the creation of highly effective sales materials:
The CEO Series thanks its current cosponsors:
· College of DuPage SBDC
· Entrepreneurial Roundtable, U of C-Booth Graduate School of Business
· Kellogg Alumni Club of Chicago – West
· Knapp Center for Entrepreneurship, Illinois Institute of Technology
· Congregational Church of Batavia Small Business Networking Group
· Midwest Entrepreneurs Forum
· I Have a Bean
· Greater Naperville LinkedIn group
· Fox Valley Computing Professionals
· First State Bank
· Joseph Associates International