Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
Thursday, March 14, Christine Welch will be sharing the story of the Coffeecake Connection - a business with super growth via internet sales. Come for the coffeecake sample--stay for the story!
Business attorney Bill Price and business growth consultant Ellen Huxtable organize these free seminars for business owners and entrepreneurs. Each meeting has a networking time (with great coffee!), a presentation by a local CEO or business expert, and a Q&A session.
"Like" CEO Series on Facebook for updates.
The CEO Series page gives you a convenient way to check for updates on upcoming speakers and topics, keep up with people you meet at events, and conveniently nominate speakers or suggest topics you’d like the CEO Series to cover. You can also post other meetings or information of interest to your fellow business owners and management. Join us there today!
Have ideas on topics you’d like the CEO Series to cover or suggestions for CEOs who have interesting experiences to share? Contact Bill Price at or firstname.lastname@example.org ... or visit the CEO Series on Facebook.
* * * * * * *
CEO SERIES: Local experts helping west suburban businesses prosper.
The CEO Series thanks its current cosponsors:
- College of DuPage SBDC
- Congregational Church of Batavia Small Business Networking Group
- Entrepreneurial Roundtable, U of C-Booth Graduate School of Business
- First State Bank
- Fox Valley Computing Professionals
- Greater Naperville LinkedIn group
- I Have a Bean
- Joseph Associates International
- Kellogg Alumni Club of Chicago – West
- Knapp Center for Entrepreneurship, Illinois Institute of Technology
- Midwest Entrepreneurs Forum