April 9, 2015 CEO Series
- Business & Professional
- Illinois Institute of Technology Rice Campus, Wheaton IL
On June 14, guest Scott Sax, CEO of Travant Solutions®, will be bringing an issue facing his company, which produces custom software solutions and implements packaged software products. Travant was established in 2000 by three veterans of the software and professional services industry with careers dating back to the 1980s and who have been building and implementing web applications since 1995. Travant provides full life-cycle software development and implementation services, expert technical advisement, and staff augmentation for a variety of technical and project management roles.
The CEO Series has adopted a new format this year for these free monthly seminars. You still enjoy coffee while networking from 8-8:30 a.m. But the main event has changed. No longer do you hear from only a single presenter. Instead, the featured CEO presents his or her company and a challenge the company currently faces, after which, the CEO Series organizers, Ellen Huxtable, Paul Lloyd and Bill Price, act as the expert panel, asking questions and giving advice -- and then they open up the discussion to the audience.
The CEO Series organizers cover the gamut of business areas: administrative, capitalization, organizational, marketing ... pretty much all of the important parameters to look at when your company needs to solve a problem or take advantage of an opportunity, So come hear their advice to Scott Sax -- and pick up some ideas for your own company!
Created by three local companies to help west suburban businesses prosper.
· Advantage Business Concepts (www.advantage-biz.com) offers customized solutions for achieving breakthrough strategies and tactics.
· GrowthLaw (www.growthlaw.com) is a business-focused law firm dedicated to helping client businesses grow.
· Zuk-Lloyd Associates, Inc. (www.zuklloyd.com) turns ordinary business information into extraordinary stories through the creation of highly effective sales materials:
* * * * * * *
Have ideas on topics you’d like the CEO Series to cover or suggestions for CEOs who have interesting experiences to share? Contact Bill Price at 800.630.4780 or firstname.lastname@example.org ... or visit the CEO Series on Facebook.
Why should you “like” the CEO Series Facebook page?
The CEO Series page gives you a convenient way to check for updates on upcoming speakers and topics, keep up with people you meet at events, and conveniently nominate speakers or suggest topics you’d like the CEO Series to cover. You can also post other meetings or information of interest to your fellow business owners and management. Join us there today!
The CEO Series thanks its current cosponsors:
· College of DuPage SBDC
· Entrepreneurial Roundtable, U of C-Booth Graduate School of Business
· Kellogg Alumni Club of Chicago – West
· Knapp Center for Entrepreneurship, Illinois Institute of Technology
· Congregational Church of Batavia Small Business Networking Group
· Midwest Entrepreneurs Forum
· I Have a Bean
· Greater Naperville LinkedIn group
· Fox Valley Computing Professionals
· First State Bank
· Joseph Associates International
The CEO Series is the continuing project of three local firms dedicated to helping DuPage County businesses. GrowthLaw (Bill Price) is a business-focused law firm dedicated to helping client businesses grow. Advantage Business Concepts (Ellen Huxtable) offers customized solutions for your business on everything from effective time management through structuring for growth and recognizing strategic opportunities, and B2b Interactive Marketing Inc (Brian Basilico) helps companies and non-profits market their products and services through the effective use of online tools including: websites, blogs, eMail, social networking, Google, S.E.O., YouTube, and more.
Join millions of people on Eventbrite.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.