CEO Series February 2014
Thursday, February 13, 2014 from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM (CST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join the CEO Series on Thursday, February 13, to hear Bob Brackett talk about business valuation, and in particular about why you can get notably different figures from different valuations for a single company. Bob will make clear why you, in fact, want the value to be figured differently depending on why you need a valuation.
But if you find you're free at the last minute, just come!
Connect with the CEO Series on Facebook and be the first to know when we announce new speakers and topics for these FREE seminars. The CEO Series page gives you a convenient way to check for updates on upcoming speakers and topics, keep up with people you meet at events, and conveniently nominate speakers or suggest topics you’d like the CEO Series to cover. You can also post other meetings or information of interest to your fellow business owners and management. Join us there today!
Business attorney Bill Price, social media marketing expert Brian Basilico, and business growth consultant Ellen Huxtable organize these free seminars for business owners and entrepreneurs. On the second Thursday of each month (except August), they offer networking time (with excellent coffee from our cosponsor, I Have A Bean!), a presentation by a local CEO or business expert, and a Q&A session.
Have ideas on topics you’d like the CEO Series to cover
or suggestions for CEOs who have interesting experiences to share?
Contact Bill Price at 800.630.4780 or email@example.com ...
or visit the CEO Series on Facebook.
* * * * * * *
CEO SERIES: Local experts helping west suburban businesses prosper.
- Advantage Business Concepts (www.advantage-biz.com) offers customized solutions for achieving breakthrough strategies and tactics.
- B2b Interactive Marketing (www.B2b-im.com) can help you understand and implement social media/relationship marketing
- GrowthLaw (www.growthlaw.com) is a business-focused law firm dedicated to helping client businesses grow, including through purchase, merger or recapitalization.
- College of DuPage SBDC
- Congregational Church of Batavia Small Business Networking Group
- Entrepreneurial Roundtable, U of C-Booth Graduate School of Business
- First State Bank
- Fox Valley Computing Professionals
- Greater Naperville LinkedIn group
- I Have a Bean
- Joseph Associates International
- Kellogg Alumni Club of Chicago – West
- Knapp Center for Entrepreneurship, Illinois Institute of Technology
- Midwest Entrepreneurs Forum
When & Where
The CEO Series is the continuing project of two local firms dedicated to helping DuPage County businesses. GrowthLaw is a business-focused law firm dedicated to helping client businesses grow. Advantage Business Concepts offers customized solutions for your business on everything from effective time management through structuring for growth and recognizing strategic opportunities.