San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Cellebrite 3-day Ultimate Certification Course which focuses on the functionality of the UFED Traditional/Touch Logical and UFED Physical Analyzer solutions.
Day One & Two includes:
- Identification of Mobile Devices
- Search and Seizure of Mobile Devices
- UFED Logical Overview
- Custom Configuration of UFED
- Logical Extractions
- File System Extractions
- Password Extractions
- SIM Extractions / SIM ID Cloning
- UFED Logical Analyzer
- Advanced Searching with Logical Analyzer
- UFED Certification Test
Day Two & Three includes:
- Overview of Flash Media and Storage Devices
- Physical Analyzer Install and Registration
- Overview of Physical Analyzer
- Custom Configuration of Physical Analyzer
- Physical Extraction Process (iPhone, Blackberry, Android)
- Physical Analyzer Software
- Advanced Searching Techniques
- Timeline - Data Carving - Pattern Analysis - Keyword Searches
- Verification and Validation of Findings
- UFED Reader
- Physical Analyzer Certification
If additional details are needed please contact email@example.com or Joe Church at 321-704-1336.
Hotel Information for Event:
Hilton Waterfront Beach Resort
Rates from: $129.00 to $199.00 per night
21100 Pacific Coast Hwy
Huntington Beach, California
Courtyard by Marriott
Rates from: $109.00 per night
9950 Slater Avenue
Fountain Valley, California
John Wayne Orange County Airport (SNA). Only about 10 minutes from Huntington Beach.
All payments must be received prior to training class. Cancellations must occur 7 days prior to start of class or 50% of the training costs will be forfeited to recover losses.
When & Where
Digital Shield, Incorporated
Digital Shield, Incorporated (DSI) is dedicated to assist in the response, discovery, analysis, mitgation and tracking of cyber incidents as they occur within commercial and government entities. Digital Shield Security Professionals have extensive backgrounds in conducting forensic examinations, mobile device forensics, log analysis, network and physical security vulnerability assessments, and Certification and Accreditation requirements.
DSI Security Professionals are prior Law Enforcement Officers, both local and federal, prior military and security engineers in large Corporations. DSI Security Professionals have extensive experience additionally with International Investigations and have assisted government and commercial entities in areas such as North America, South America, Asia, Africa, Europe and the Middle East. All DSI security professionals hold a Top Secret Clearance or higher.
- Computer Forensics / Network Forensics / Mobile Device Forensics
- Vulnerability / Security Assessments
- Cellbrite Ultimate Certification Courses
- Custom training course based upon clients needs