Cellebrite Training by Newberry Group: Bellevue, WA
Tuesday, September 24, 2013 at 9:00 AM - Thursday, September 26, 2013 at 5:00 PM (PDT)
Utilizing next-generation physical extraction and analysis capabilities, Cellebrite’s Universal Forensic Extraction Device (UFED) delivers valuable information from mobile devices – even if data has been deleted or hidden by the user. Our courses will help you master cellular technology with the UFED.
Important Payment Info:
If paying by credit card, it must be done at the time of registration as Newberry Group does not accept credit card payments directly.
To be invoiced, please click on "Show other payment options", then "Pay Offline"; once your info has been entered, at the bottom of that screen click "Send Invoice". An invoice will be emailed to you from our Accounting Department. Please forward this invoice to the appropriate department at your location, for payment to Newberry Group. Payment can be made by check or direct deposit, using either EFT or ACH.
If a W-9 is needed, please email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference in the subject line: Cellebrite Training W-9.
If payment has not been received by the class date, you may still attend. Certificates will not be provided to attendees until payment has been made. Thank you.
Bellevue Police Department
Bellevue City Hall - Training 3rd Floor, West Wing
450 110th Avenue NE
Bellevue, WA 98004
Free parking is available.
Seattle-Tacoma International (SEA)
Hotels Near Event: http://www.visitbellevuewashington.com/
Courtyard by Marriott
11010 NE 8th Street
Bellevue, WA 98004
Please contact Michael Chiu at email@example.com or 425-452-6912 for hotel recommendations before booking your stay for this event.
World class dining within 5 minute walking radius of City Hall - steakhouses, Thai, Pacific Rim fusion, Italian, Japanese, East Indian, etc.
Dress is business casual.
Attendees do not need to bring anything to class, we provide all laptops, devices, etc.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
• Registrations cancelled more than 14 days prior to the class start date are eligible for a full refund of tuition fees paid or a release from tuition fees due;
• Registrations cancelled within 13 days of the class start date, but no later than 4 days before the class start date, are entitled to receive a 50% refund of any tuition fees paid or a 50% reduction in tuition fees due;
• Registrations cancelled within 4 days of the class start date, or registered students that do not attend class are not entitled to any refund of tuition fees paid or reduction of any tuition fees due, however, substitutions may be permitted;
• A student may reschedule without penalty 2 weeks prior to the start of a class. After that time additional fees may apply.
• Whether you register yourself or someone else registers you for class, it is the student's responsibility to ensure that an email confirmation is received before attending class. If you have not received a confirmation for each class you plan to attend, please email our Training Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Before you book travel to a class, it is very important to contact Newberry Group either by emailing email@example.com or calling us at 636-442-5766 to verify that the class will be held.
• Newberry Group reserves the right to cancel a class at any time if a minimum class size is not reached. Decisions to cancel the class will be made no later than 14 days prior to the start of the class. Classes cancelled by Newberry Group will entitle all registrants a full refund of monies paid or cancellation of any monies due.
When & Where
Newberry Group, is an employee-owned IT firm specializing in information assurance. Our experienced team provides cyber security solutions, IT support, consulting, integration, product training, and reseller services. Based in St. Charles, Mo., with offices in Columbia, Md., Newberry has served the federal government and commercial clients nationally since 1996. More info at www.newberrygroup.com.