Join us for our Celebrate Sisterhood Multicultural Health & Wellness Summit
Build a Better You: Your Blueprint for Self-Care
11 years dedicated to Multicultural Women's Health
This special Cleveland Clinic event for multicultural women will empower you to take charge of your health, embrace your strengths and create positive change. Our experts will dispel healthcare hype, demonstrate delicious recipes, offer take-home tips and provide screenings.
Saturday, Oct. 25, 2014
Executive Caterers at Landerhaven
7:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Keynote Speaker: Montel Williams Special Guest: Mark Hyman, MD
Other event higlights:
- Natural hair presentations & beauty makeovers
- Common skin conditions for women of color
- Yes, You Can Cook! Master a delicious, healthy recipe to make at home
- Understanding & enhancing your financial well-being
- Fantastic raffle prizes and gift bags!
- Free health screenings and assessments
- Full, flavorful breakfast and luncheon buffets
- Join us for our a "mocktail" celebration after the event!
Advance registration required; space is limited.
Registration fee: $50
Early bird special: $40 (by Sept. 26, 2014)
Discount available for tables of 10 ($40 per person)
Forms of payment accepted are credit card (preferred), check and money order. Make checks payable to Cleveland Clinic with Celebrate Sisterhood written in the memo line.
Please note: we cannot accept personal checks after October 10, 2014.
Send your check or money order to:
3050 Science Park Dr/AC311
Beachwood, OH 44122
Attn: Celebrate Sisterhood/Danielle L.
No refunds. Tickets are transferrable before October 10, 2014 by calling 855.897.7727.