It's Time to Celebrate 7 Years of Social Media Club, so let's Kinect!
Can you believe that global Social Media Club organization has been around for 7 years?
Time flies while we're tweeting!
Your local SMCSLC chapter thinks that deserves a party. So come and help us celebrate at a fun, casual gathering at the new Microsoft Store at City Creek Center. The Microsoft Store has a great theatre area in the back where we will hold our event. We love you whether you came to say hi or just score some sweet swag. We will be having a drawing for some pretty awesome gifts including: The Microsoft Store has a bunch of swag they will be giving away, as well as 3 XBOX video games. There will be other prizes as well, and light refreshments will be served.
Also, do you feel like you have what it takes to Kinect? There are many live stations where you can take on a Microsoft staff member, or take on a fellow SMCSLC member. Either way, bust a move and have fun!
Come and meet the new SMCSLC leadership team. Learn about our upcoming plans for the organization, and find out about our next educational event in June 2013.
- May 30th, 2013
- 6:30 - 9:00 Networking and light refreshments PIZZA! and CAKE!
- 7:30 Announcements and Prize giveaway begins.
We love you whether you came to say hi or just score some sweet swag. We will be having a drawing for some pretty awesome gifts including:
- $10 Microsoft Store Gift Card to the first 80 RSVP'd guests that arrive
- Bluetooth Keyboard from Microsoft (raffle)
- Bluetooth Mouse from Microsoft (raffle)
- 3 XBOX Video Games from Microsoft (raffle)
- Various Microsoft swag from Microsoft (raffle)
- 2 Zagg Sparq 60000 chargers from Zagg (raffle)
- Megaplex Movie Theatre Gift Certificate form ClutchFuse (raffle)
- BestBuy Gift Certificate from Clutchfuse (raffle)
- and more...
- Microsoft Friends and Family Discount Card: 10% off Software, 5% off Hardware (excludes surface tablets)
- Validated parking
(note you must be registered for the event to be in the drawing for prizes, and be present to win. Bring a business card for an extra ticket for the raffle)
Come celebrate with us! Get your tickets now.
When & Where
Social Media Club Salt Lake City
Social Media Club Salt Lake City (SMCSLC) is a chapter of the International Social Media Club.
The goal of SMCSLC is to build a community where diverse groups of people who care about social media can come together to discover, connect, share, and learn.
The event attendees consist of journalists, business professionals, publishers, bloggers, communications professionals, marketers, artists, amateur media creators, citizen journalists, teachers, students and other new media collaborators.