Ceiba Women Life Design: Women’s Growth & Wellness Web Online Experience
Friday, January 10, 2014 at 12:00 AM - Friday, January 17, 2014 at 12:00 AM (EST)
Are you ready for a change?
Do you want to makes changes, but don’t know how?
Are you ready to manifest your desires & dreams?
Do you want to achieve mind, body & spiritual health?
Are you ready to manifest your own power?
Do you want to make money while living your dream?
Are you ready to use your powers to change the world?
Join us for the CEIBA Women: Life Design Program for Women of Color "Women's Growth & Wellness Web" online experience January 10-17, 2014.
"Women’s Growth & Wellness Web" Online Experience
Ceiba Women Life Design Sessions© + Online convenience =
Life planning, Acheiving balance, Virtual support, Meeting new friends & Fun!
The online program consists of 5- two hour online sessions (dates & times determined by group doodle).
During the 1-week program, participants:
◦ Determine & map their desired life path
◦ Determine what’s working in their lives & where there is challenge
◦ Describe & discuss the nature of women’s Power
◦ Implement change strategies for self, family & community
◦ Support change with simple activities, rituals, strategies to enhance body, mind and spiritual health
◦ Be able to access services and support for desired goals
The 1 week program includes:
◦ 1- download of the book Ceiba Woman
◦ 1- Gift bag with T-shirt and special gift
◦ Pre-assessments (questionnaire) to personalize curriculum for group
◦ 1- download of the Ceiba Women Life Design© workbook
◦ Private Facebook group to network with other participants
◦ 5 online facilitated meetings, activities, materials and access to recordings
◦ Your own 21 day plan
◦ 1- 30 min follow-up coaching session
◦ 5- online sessions during the week of January 10-17 (they will be taped if you can't make it)
◦ Complete pre-assessments, activities, short homework assignments
◦ Bring your authentic self and be prepared for your new life experiences!
I want to emphasize the payoff for you: After one week, you will have a clearer vision of:
1. Security/Sustainability (you/your family)
2. Happiness/balance /health
3. Power/ Self empowerment
5. Masterful living/ Mastery of self as a leader & teacher
all designed by YOU!
A Ceiba woman is a life-giver, care-taker, light-bearer, earth-keeper, scholar, warrior, lover, builder, a woman who embraces and wields spiritual power with eloquence and dexterity. A Ceiba woman has clarity about her unique purpose and her path. She has identified her cultural and spiritual gifts and wields her power in service to humanity and the preservation and promulgation of her culture and community. i.e. A WOMAN OF POWER… Are YOU a Ceiba Woman?
Arletha Williams Livingston is a single mom of three daughters, owner of three businesses, and retired professor. She has 15+ years of experience in training and technical assistance. Arletha’s life work includes an emphasis on assisting women of color, promoting community empowerment, commitment to social innovation, respect for cultural diversity, and devotion to systems change and policy change as a way to promote health, prevent disease, and/or address social problems. In short the promotion of positive change at the level of the individual, family, community and broader society. Arletha is a graduate of Spelman College, Temple University and Emory University and is presently volunteering with grass-roots organizations in CostaRica