Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
*FOR CURRENT ARF FOSTERS ONLY*
This class will cover basic medical information and procedures that will help you take the best care of your foster animals. We will cover identifying various illnesses, administering medications, surgery recovery, common medical misconceptions, and taking care of animals while on crate restriction. There will be cute furry patients to assist us during the class!
Cancellations require 24 hour notice.
If you arrive at the class more than 20 minutes late, you must attend another CE Class for the entire presentation to meet your CE Class Requirement.
When & Where
ARF Foster Program
ARF foster families help save lives every time they open their homes and hearts to an animal in need.
Why Foster for ARF?
- ARF provides all supplies needed to foster (including crate, food, toys, and puppy pads/litter)
- ARF has a full-time Foster Supervisor who is available to answer questions and offer support six days a week
- ARF has a full-service clinic to take care of all medical needs for foster animals, including surgery and vaccinations
- Fostering is a great opportunity to volunteer together as a family; caring for a cat, dog, kittens, or puppies without a long-term adoption commitment
- ARF handles the entire adoption process at our facility, so all YOU have to do is love and care for the foster animal for a set period of time