MHA Labs is super excited to welcome you back to a 21st century skills development and badging deep dive on May 2nd. We are grateful to Light House Youth Center for offering their space after attending the CCOL badge workshop.
This workshop will expand to give you a daily 21st century skills development practice as well as guidance on badging. As pioneers in the movement to badge 21st century social, emotional and cognitive skills, WE will explore what is possible to evidence and what may be more difficult. Then share this with the world!
TRAINING AGENDA: Start to Finish Engagement in 21st Century Skill-Building & Badging
- How to identify the MHA 21st century skills already present in your program
- How to incorporate and build targeted skills into your program activities
- How to set skill expectations and give high quality skill-building feedback (Feedback has been shown to be the #1 driver of youth achievement)
- How to use the skills framework to coach and mentor youth and resolve problems
- How to use MHA skills assessment as a meaningful conversation between you and your youth(s) participants
- How to translate your programs 21st century skills activities into evidence-based badges
- Front-Line Program Instructors
- Badge Design Team
- Program Managers
Leslie Beller, MHA Labs | firstname.lastname@example.org | (312) 532-5937
When & Where
Launched in 2012, MHA Labs is the manifestation of a three year grassroots movement to radically improve the 21st century skills development of youth and young adults. Our movement has one visionary end - To create a world where young people are vested with the skills and resources they need ~ to achieve the personal, family, and community aspirations they want.
MHA Labs operates as a public/private research and development program designing products and services for 21st century skills development. With over 400 schools, organizations and workforce programs in its user base, MHA Labs innovates at the scale and diversity needed to turn promising practices into system solutions.