CCHS Class of '83 (& Friends '81-86) 30th Reunion Main Event - Yacht Party!
Saturday, July 20, 2013 from 8:00 PM to 11:45 PM (PDT)
(Scroll down to the bottom to see who already bought tickets! Not shown on smart phones or tablets.)
Culver City High School Class of '83 (& Friends '81-86)
30 Year Reunion
Main Event - Yacht Party!
*** Ticket deadline: Sunday, June 30th ***
(NO TICKET SALES AT THE DOOR)
>>>>> THIS IS GOING TO BE A BOATING BLAST! <<<<<
We are all 30 years older, wiser, with better stories to tell!
* Friday, July 19th 8:00 pm - Informal get together at the bar at the Culver Hotel (9400 Culver Blvd in downtown Culver City). No cover charge, no minimum.
* Sunday, July 21st 10:00 am to 4:00 pm - Family picnic at Vet's Park (4117 Overland Ave at Culver Blvd.). No charge, bring your own food (and kids!).
On behalf of the Class of '83, we would like to cordially invite all of our high school friends from the Classes of '81 to '86 (and their significant others) to our 30 year reunion aboard the largest yacht in the Hornblower fleet for an amazing 4-hour party!
- The yacht is 145 feet long with 2 climate controlled decks plus an open top deck for fresh air.
- A delectable selection of hot & cold hors d'oeuvres will be presented on serving tables as well as hand passed on serving trays by yacht stewards.
- 80's background music will be played throughout the evening.
- Teachers & administrators who worked at Culver High during the 1982-83 school year are invited to attend as our guests!
- Cash bars will be available with a selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages for sale.
- Boarding begins at 7:30 pm.
- The event starts at 8:00 pm, but the yacht will remain docked in the marina until at least 8:45 pm. (Sorry, no refunds for no shows or late arrivals.)
- The yacht will cruise around the calm waters of Marina del Rey for approximately 2 hours from 9:00 pm to 11:00 pm.
- The event ends at 11:45 pm.
- Casual cocktail party attire recommended.
Note: Please bring your parking ticket to the event for a free 2-hour parking validation.
All tickets are non-refundable, but they are fully transferable until June 30th.
Tentative Menu (subject to change)
Local and Artisan Cheese Display, Dried Fruit, Nuts
Seasonal Grapes and Berries
Flat Breads, Crackers, Parmesan Crostini and Bread Sticks
Artichoke and Spinach Gratin served with Toasted Pita Chips
Cashew Chicken Spring Roll with Mango Chili Sauce
Bacon-Wrapped Scallops with Maple-Dijon Glaze
Korean Beef Skewers with Sweet Chili Sauce
Poached Prawns with Wasabi Cocktail Sauce
Exotic Mushroom-Boursin Cheese Crostini
Chocolate Walnut Brownies & Mini-Cheesecakes
Half Price "Angel" Ticket Program
Several classmates were concerned that there might be some classmates who would not be able to attend the reunion because they just can't afford it. We wanted to create a donation program to help out these fellow classmates, and make it easier for them to come. The following two ticket categories were created as a simple way to handle both sides of that process...
1) "Angel" Ticket Donations will help fellow classmates from the Culver High class of '83 who simply cannot afford full price tickets. Each donation will enable one classmate to attend the reunion by purchasing a Half Price "Angel" Ticket. "Angel" Ticket Donations will be accepted until May 31st, but a maximum of 50 ticket donations in total will be accepted for this event. Any "Angel" Ticket Donations not utilized by Half Price "Angel" Ticket buyers by June 30th will be fully refunded, starting with the last donations.
2) The Half Price "Angel" Ticket is available to any member of the Culver High class of '83 (one ticket maximum) who would like to attend the reunion, but simply cannot afford to pay the full price. The cost of this ticket is subsidized by an "Angel" from our class who donated the other half. Only the number of tickets matched by "Angel" Ticket Donations will be available. These tickets will go on sale June 1st at 9:00 am PST.