This coming April 14th I'll be participating in the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation's (CCFA) Team Challenge Edinburgh 1/2 Marathon and am raising funds for research towards a cure for the over 1.4 million Americans who suffer from these agonizing diseases.
Many of you may know that my boyfriend Jordan suffers from Crohn's, and these past few months have been particularly rough. So...in honor of him, and to celebrate the Feast of St. Patrick (who was born in Scotland!), COME and join us for a special Art Show and Silent Auction at NYC's exclusive rooftop club in the heart of Times Square, SkyRoom NYC!
- $45 Spa Treatment Gift Certificate to The Brow Room
- 1 Dozen Handmade Artisanal Pastry by Valerie's Sweet & Savory
- 1 lb. box of caramel by JustCaramel
- MODELL'S Sporting Goods gift cards
- Storm Theatre Ticket Package
- Dinner-for-Four to Brother Jimmy’s BBQ
- $100+ Gift Cards to Dave & Buster's: Restaurant, Bar & Arcade Fun
- 1 hour photo session with Marly Hernandez Photography
- An original home brew: The EDIN-BREW Scottish Ale
- $25 for food + 1 free drink & drink specials
(if registered online | $40 at the door)
Hope to see you there!
Michelle & Jordan
If you are not able to make this event, but would still like to help out this very important cause, please consider an online donation through my fundraising website located here: CCFA Team Challenge Fundraising
When & Where
Michelle Kafel - CCFA Team Challenge
Team Challenge is the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America’s (CCFA) endurance training program. This exciting fundraising program trains participants to run or walk a half marathon while helping the Foundation raise funds to find a cure for Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis.