San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
What makes a man leave a successful career to serve the inner city poor?
Peter M. Hileman, Esquire, PA Super Laywer Quites Country Life and Practice to Provide Legal Aid to the Poor in Philadelpha
- Villinova Law School, J.D. 1979
- Bucks County Deputy District Attorney, 1980-83
- Founding partner, Law firm of Drake, Hielman and Davis
- Tried over 100 jury trials in State & Federal courts
- 2001 began volunteering at Salvation Army in West Phila.
- 2005 opened leagal clinic in Hunting Park Section of North Phila.
- 2006 Pete & Wendy sold their home and moved to Phia, Pete continued his law practive.
- 2012 Pete became full time executive director of Christian Leagal Clinics of Philadelphia
- Over the past 12 years, the legal clinic has helped thousands of low income people with their leagal needs.
When & Where
Mission: To present Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord to Business and professional men and to develop Christian business and professional men to carry out the Great Commission.
For all men in our Movement to Experience
- The Power of One God
- The value of one Man
- The Leverage of One Team
Resulting in Spiritual Reproduction amoung Businessmen throughout the world.