The International Development Exchange (IDEX) Young Professionals Group presents...
CATALYST: 3rd Annual Photo Auction & Local Brews
We are excited to invite you to our yearly fundraiser with beers specially brewed for this event, small bites, beautiful photos and mingling with like-minded individuals!
Inspiring photos taken around the world will be on display, plus a photo auction for all of them!
6 different brewers have brewed beers exclusively for this event representing the 6 countries that IDEX works in - Guatemala, India, Mexico, Nepal, South Africa and Zimbabwe! Try them all and choose your favorite for the contest!
Small bites from local restaurants in the Mission District
- Like-minded students, young professionals, professionals and executives interested in supporting International Development while having a great time!
- This event is 21+
- All proceeds support the International Development Exchange (IDEX). IDEX identifies, evaluates, and grows the best ideas from local leaders and organizations to alleviate poverty and injustice around the world. IDEX connects a passionate and engaged network of supporters to the visionary leaders and organizations creating lasting solutions to their communities' most pressing challenges.
- The Women's Building, just a few blocks from the 16th & Mission BART station in San Francisco
- Student/Young Professional ($25)
- Professional ($50) - includes commemorative beer glass mug
- Executive ($75) - includes commemorative beer glass mug
- You can add on to your ticket a commemorative beer glass mug for $7 - it can be picked up at the event and used for the beers throughout the event
- All tickets are general admission tickets (includes beer & small bites) including the Young Professional level, but we greatly appreciate contributions at the Professional and Executive level as an extra donation if you so choose
- Ticket prices will go up $5 at the door, so get your tickets ahead of time!
When & Where
IDEX Young Professionals Group
The IDEX Young Professionals Group is made up of passionate individuals who are dedicated to grassroots poverty alleviation and social justice in developing countries and raising awareness and funds for community based organizations across the globe.
About International Development Exchange (IDEX):
IDEX identifies, evaluates, and grows the best ideas from local leaders and organizations to alleviate poverty and injustice around the world. IDEX connects a passionate and engaged network of supporters to the visionary leaders and organizations creating lasting solutions to their communities’ most pressing challenges. Since its founding in 1985, IDEX has supported more than 500 grassroots, community-led projects in Africa, Asia and Latin America. Annually, IDEX’s partners serve approximately 1.2 million people in impoverished communities, including marginalized women, small farmers, indigenous communities, low-income urban residents, sexual and ethnic minorities, and youth. For more information, www.idex.org