This is a fun entertaining evening of playing Cashflow 101. Learn how to get out of the Rat Race and onto the fast track where your money works for you instead of you working hard for your money. Use this game to practice real world investing with play money. Cashflow 101 is an educational board game that teaches accounting, finance, and investing at the same time. It makes learning fun. Cashflow 101 is recommended for adults and children age 10 and older.
Meet new people, make friends, and learn to make smart financial decisions so you can get out of the rat race for good. This board game teaches people how to think like a successful real estate investor. It brings out your investment style and shows you why you are successful or not. It is Monopoly on Steroids.
Play Cashflow 101 – Here are 21 Lessons You Can Apply In Real Life
Here are some of the things you will learn while you look at your life as you play Cashflow 101.
1. The game reflects your appetite for riskand how it affects your investing decisions. See how your appetite for risk is helping or hindering your financial journey. Do you hate risk, recklessly ignore risk or take calculated risks? When you take calculate risks, do you actually calculate the risk or are you just guessing?
2. It reflects your fears in investing. Are you afraid to lose money? Are you afraid of making mistakes? Are you afraid to try out things that you know nothing about?
3. It reflects your attitude towards moneyand wealth. Are you totally committed to the game of accumulating wealth? Or are you nonchalant and disinterested? Do you pay attention to what happens in the game or does your mind wander to other things? Are you really seriouswith learning how to accumulate wealth?
4. It reflects your mindset about opportunities. Do you believe that wealth is just luck? If you don’t land on an opportunity, does that mean there are no opportunities coming your way? Do you make the most of the opportunities thrown your way?
5. Reflects your bias or prejudicesabout jobs. Initially, people who don’t know the game get disappointed when they get the Janitor or Truck Driver or some other low-income profession. They are envious of people who are Lawyers, Pilots or Doctors in the game. Is this the same in real life? Do you ever wish you had a high-paying job? As you play Cashflow 101, you’ll realize that a high salary does not necessarily help. Actually, it doesn’t matter. Whatever your job is, you can get out of the rat race. That’s good news for anyone. You’ll love getting the paycheck in the beginning but if you play the game right you’ll end up forgetting it later. When you start tasting the blood of investing, you get hungry and forget about your paycheck.
6. Reflects how you work with other people. Do you try to take advantage of other people? Do you try to teach? Do you try to engage others and work out win-win deals? Do you let them do their own thing even if you know its wrong?
7. Reflects how you approach investing. Do you approach it with a clear plan and strategy? Do you do your due diligence before you decide or do you rely on your instincts?
8. It teaches how to maintain a basic Income-Expense Statement. By maintaining an Income Statement, you get a clear picture of your Cashflow situation. Most people are blind when it comes to their income and spending. They get their paychecks and later wonder where it all went.
9. It teaches how to maintain a basicNet Worth Statement. In the game, it’s called a Balance sheet but in reality, it really is a Net Worth statement. The statement shows if you have positive net worth or if you are “worth less.”
10. It teaches fundamental Financial Analysis. How do you analyze an opportunity if its a good deal? What numbers or ratios do you look at to guide you? Eliminate the guesswork and do the analysis.
11. It teaches basic cash management. You learn how to budget and allocate your cash.
12. It teaches the importance of an emergency fund. You get to experience first-hand how to lose your job and be prepared for it. You don’t have to lose your job in real life to experience it’s impact.
13. It shows how to make money in stocks.This knowledge alone will set you above most of the investors who “play” the stock market. The stock market is not a lottery or a casino. It has clear rules and strategies for success. Do you know them already?
14. It shows how to make money in residential real estate. Learn how to buy and sell houses, duplexes and apartments in a safe way. Don’t risk your own money just yet.
15. It also shows how to make money in commercial real estatelike car washes, bed & breakfast & shopping malls as you move up in skill and capital. Learn more by playing with investors
16. It shows how to make money in small business. Can you make money starting a small business like a startup software company?
17. It shows that not all opportunities are good deals. Save yourself the heartache of losing money. Learn how to analyze an opportunity properly.
18. It shows how to use leverageto acquire property. What’s leverage? If you need to ask, you need to play Cashflow 101.
19. Learn how to always be not only a positive thinker, but learn Positive Cashflow!
20. When deciding on opportunities, learn how to be clear. Do you need Cash or Cashflow? Learn when to get each one at the appropriate time.
21. Get a blueprint for accumulating passive incomeand put it all together in real life. The game is nice but unless you apply it in real life, it’s meaningless. Learn it then apply it.
Please RSVP to attend this meeting!
Jo Anna Wright/Event Organizer
When & Where
Jo Anna Wright
We are expanding rapidly, by bringing on new investors and team members every week. We provide training...for real estate investors to effectively and efficiently invest in real estate. This allows us to help more people in financial trouble.