Join us on September 15, 2013 as we ride from the beautiful community of Cascade Locks to the panoramic Crown Point & Vista House. This ride is part of the "Heart of the Gorge" weekend which celebrates the opening of the newly completed Historic Columbia River Gorge Trail!
For the first time ever, ride the Cascade to Crown Ride without going on Interstate 84! (For those of you who've ridden in 2011 or 2012, you know how awesome this is!)
This year choose from four route lengths!
- 10 mile - Family Route
- 28 mile - Falls Route *New route length in 2013!
- 47 mile - Challenge Ride
- 62 mile - Challenge Plus Ride *featuring "THE HILL" on Herman Creek Rd.
Online registration is now open! Save $5 by registering online before the ride date. "Day of Ride" registration increases by $5 for Adults.
Day of Registration Opens at 7:30am
- 47 mile and 62 mile routes must depart by 9:00am
- 10 mile and 28 mile routes must depart by 10:00am
- Crown Point rest stop closes at 12:00 Noon.
- Multnomah Falls rest stop closes at 1:30 pm.
- Bonneville Dam rest stop closes at 2:00 pm.
- Herman Creek Rd rest stop closes at 2:30 pm.
This bicycle ride benefits the Parkinson's Resources of Oregon.
*No refunds after August 31, 2013.