Carmel Valley’s East End Wine Row To Hold Second Annual
“Holiday Taste of Wine Row” Saturday, December 14th, 2013, 1:30- 4:30PM
Creekside Farms To Have More Than 100 Holiday Wreaths For Sale!
Support The Hope Center
Sip, Savor, Shop and Celebrate at the Second Annual “Holiday Taste of Wine Row” at Carmel Valley’s East End Wine Row, which features the tasting rooms of Chesebro Wines, Cima Collina, Dawn’s Dream Winery, Holman Ranch, Joyce Vineyards, and Parsonage Family Winery. The Tasting Rooms, all located at 19 E. Carmel Valley Road in Carmel Valley Village, will join together to present an unforgettable celebration of food and wine.
On Saturday, December 14th from 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m., a ticket to a Holiday Taste of Wine Row will entitle you to:
- Sip! Two tastes personally selected by each winemaker.
- Savor! Two small bites from favorite Carmel Valley restaurants. Restaurant partners to be announced.
- Shop! The chance to shop at seven unique tasting rooms for the most sought-after holiday wines and unique gifts. There will be a special holiday and foodie wreath display by Creekside Farms. Creekside Farms will feature more than 100 holiday and foodie themed wreaths for all attendees. Creekside Farms has a great array of popular Herb Wreaths, perfect for any kitchen or pantry area and the holidays. Their herbs are grown naturally without herbicides or pesticides and harvested by hand at their peak. Check out their large array of culinary herb wreaths such as their Lavender Herb Wreath and Kitchen Herb Wreath as well as Holiday Wreath selection. Over the past 20 years, the Creekside Farms wreaths have been featured in many major catalogs, including Williams-Sonoma, Pottery Barn and Harry and David. They now have their own retail website where they feature their high-quality beautiful wreaths. Check them out at http://www.creeksidefarms.com/herb-wreaths.
- Santa! Meet Santa Claus and have your photo taken! With every ticket purchased, you will receive one keepsake photo with Santa Claus. Children welcome to have photo taken with Santa with purchase of an adult ticket
- Support! The event is a fundraiser for The Hope Center Monterey, a food pantry serving the Monterey Peninsula to help our neighbors in need with supplemental groceries. The organization provides information regarding community services and empowers our children to make our world a better place. The organization serves any family in need and that includes their pets! $5 from each ticket sale and 10% of all wreath sales will benefit The Hope Center. There will also be collection bins for food and pet food at the event.
Must be 21 or older to purchase tickets (children welcome to have photo taken with Santa with purchase of an adult ticket), and space is limited to 250 people. Tickets cost $40 per person in advance or $50 at the door.
When & Where
East End Wine Row
Carmel Valley’s East End Wine Row features the tasting rooms of Chesebro Wines, Cima Collina, Dawn’s Dream Winery, Holman Ranch, Joyce Vineyards, and Parsonage Family Winery all located on the east end of the village at 19 E. Carmel Valley Road.
East End Wine Row is not overly crowded and provides a warm, personal interaction between visitors and tasting hosts. Many times the winemakers themselves can be seen sharing tastes with visitors, and explaining the winemaking process.
Why visit East End Wine Row:
1. Sip and savor at 6 boutique wine tasting rooms
2. Enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine each year
3. Bring your four-legged friend for a daylong adventure because all tasting rooms are pet friendly.
4. Conveniently located near award-winning restaurants, championship golf courses, rugged hiking and horseback trails and unrivaled scenery.
Monterey County was named a “Top 10 Wine Destination” for 2013 by Wine Enthusiast magazine. Carmel Valley is one of the seven appellations that make up this region’s diverse wine country and is perhaps the most distinct.
Nestled into the towering Santa Lucia Range, Carmel Valley geographically defies daytime wind and fog, yielding the warm summer and fall days along with cool nights that are especially favorable to Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Syrah, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and other red varietals. Sauvignon Blanc and Zinfandel also perform exceptionally well in Carmel Valley.
Location: East End Wine Row is 11.5 miles east of Highway 1 in Carmel Valley Village and comprises the following tasting rooms: Chesebro Wines, Cima Collina, Dawn’s Dream Winery, Holman Ranch, Joyce Vineyards and Parsonage Family Winery.