Join us for an informal discussion about the kinds of work journalists are doing today in the realm of technology and data. The speakers represent the wide range of roles available in the field of journalism beyond the traditional.
Seth Lewis, SJMC Assistant Professor
- Andrew Haeg, Product Manager, Public Insight Network, Minnesota Public Radio
- Kaeti Hinck, Director of News Technology MinnPost
- MaryJo Webster, Computer Assisted Reporting Editor, St. Paul Pioneer Press
- Ron Nixon, Domestic Correspondent, The New York Times
- Kevin Schaul, SJMC Undergrad, Google Scholar winner and Intern with MinnPost Data Team
Learn more: http://sjmc.umn.edu/news/allnews.php?entry=364223