San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
KNOW THE LAW AND AVOID THE FINES!
Significant changes we will address include:
- Fleets that reported a "Good Faith Effort" with a July 1, 2014 deadline must complete that action and report it to CARB;
- Truck owners with economic hardship will be allowed to apply for delayed compliance provided they qualify;
- A revised Small Fleet Compliance Option allows some owners to push their final deadline out by years;
- A revised low mileage exemption has increased some thresholds and specific truck types may "opt-in" by July 31, 2014;
- A new "work truck" definition has pushed out deadlines and allows more truck types to apply for additional time and "opt-in" must take place by July 31, 2014; and
- Rural area extensions to delay compliance for some trucks to a December 31, 2014 deadline.