CAPITOL CITY INTERNATIONAL BEER FEST
Saturday, April 27, 2013 from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM (PDT)
Join us and discover why the Capitol City International BeerFest represents some of the tastiest and inspiring styles of beer on the planet Earth at the premier beer tasting event of the season.
You also will be helping support FirstAce® a proactive youth Player Development program used to expand the game of Handball and help others realize the amazing benefits of the sport offered through the United States Handball Association.
What do I do if tickets are sold out?
· Regrettably, tickets will not be available at the door once online tickets are sold out.
· If tickets are available online, they will also be available at the door.
· Come early or buy your tickets online to avoid lines.
· All ticket sales are final, no refunds.
What do you get for admission?
· The cost of admission includes entry, unlimited beer tastings and entertainment.
· The admission price is used to cover the cost of event production.
What do things cost?
· Food/Dessert varies $3- $12.
Are there in/out privileges?
Do we take credit cards?
Are backpacks allowed?
Can I bring my kids?
· Children & minors are not allowed this is a 21+ event only.
· ID’s will be checked.
I ordered my ticket online, how will I RECEIVE my ticket?
· Tickets ordered online are e-tickets.
· Check your email inbox for your Order Confirmation from Eventbrite.
· Your e-tickets will be attached to your order confirmation email.
· If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, check your junk/spam folder.
Do I need to PRINT out my tickets?
· YES. Print out your tickets and bring them to the event.
· I still don't see my order confirmation, what should I do?
· I am having trouble printing my PDF ticket, what should I do?
· Click here to access Eventbrite's help center.
THIS IS A 21 AND OLDER BEER FESTIVAL
All attendees must show a valid, government issued Photo Identification (driver's license, passport, etc.) indicating that you are 21 or older, to gain entrance to the BeerFest.
NO ID = NO ENTRY.... NO EXCEPTIONS AND NO REFUND
Sorry: No children under the age of 21 will be allowed in, including toddlers & infants. No strollers, no backpacks, no pets (other than working service dogs) will be allowed.
Drink with care: many beers at the BeerFest are quite strong. Sharing tastes of beers among your friends will provide all of you with the opportunity to taste the greatest variety of beers.
With this many great beers, it will be impossible to keep them all in stock throughout the festival. Please come early to avoid missing out on your favorites. Selections may be limited as the festival progresses. There are no refunds because beers become out of stock.
Please enjoy, not overindulge. We will not serve visibly intoxicated people. This is a tasting event, not a keg party. Please help everyone make this a safe and fun event.
When & Where
Sacramento Turn Verein Handball/Racquetball Section
The Sacramento Turn Verein Handball-Racquetball Section (STV/HBRB) has adopted the moniker, "Die Holzkiste Handball" or "The Wooden Box Handball". Built in 1927 and used continually by club members, our two wooden-plank courts are unique in this modern age of cement and pressed board construction. When entered they bring forth the image of a "wooden box" for visiting opponents, but a sense of history, pride and a home court advantage for members.