Capital Connections 2014: Increase Your Social Capital!
UC Davis Graduate School of Management, UC Davis Sacramento MBA Program Dean's Student Advisory Council
Saturday, April 19, 2014 from 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Capital Connections offers Graduate School of Management MBA and MPAc students and alumni from the Davis, Sacramento and Bay Area campuses a rare opportunity to share ideas and experiences—while building a strong community. Hear from alumni who have leveraged their UC Davis GSM MBAs and MPAcs in their careers through two engaging round table discussions and an open networking session.
GSM Alumni Round Table Participants: (As of 3/19/2014)
- Bill Vasquez, VP of Operations of Americas, Sims Recycling Solutions
- Brian Hoblit, Relationship Manager, River City Bank
- Dave Roughton, President & Coo, Safe Credit Union
- JE Paino, Founder & General Manager, Ruhstaller Beer
- Joncarlo Mark, Upwelling Capital Group, LLC, Founder & Managing Member
- Justin Walker, Program Manager, CalPERS-Supplemental Income Plans
- Ken McGuire, President & CEO, Innovations Health Systems
- Michael Hurlston, Director, WLAN, Broadcom Corporation
- Ray Austin, Senior Manager, Marketing Solutions, NetApp, Inc.
- Roger Halualani, Principal Consultant, Epiphany Partners, Inc. & COO/Principal, Halualani & Associates, Inc.
- Tatyana Ratcliff, Strategy Development Manager, Strategic Planning & Modeling, Hewlett-Packard
- Vickie Sherman, Marketing Strategy Manager, The Golden 1 Credit Union
Moderator: Associate Dean Kimberly Elsbach
Saturday, April 19, 2014
Directions & Parking
Hyatt Regency Sacramento
1209 L Street
Sacramento, California 95814
Hyatt Parking Information
$ 7.00 Self Parking
$22.00 Valet Parking
Early Bird (limited tickets through 3/21/2014)
Early Bird Regular Student $35
Early Bird Alumni/Guest/Faculty $40
Regular Prices (through 4/18/2014)
Regular Student $40
Regular Alumni/Guest/Faculty $45
At the Door
At the Door Admission $45
(Cash, Check, Card)
Capital Connections is a student funded event. To help Sponsor the event, you or your company may place a donation. Sponsors will be recognized at the event. If you wish to remain anonymous, you may contact us by selecting "Contact the Organizer" link.
- Ticket Price includes networking round table discussions, heavy hor d'oeuvres and two drink tickets
- Capital Connections is open to all GSM affiliates and their guests. Spouses, family and friends are welcome.
- Cocktail Attire
- Due to the nature of the event, we will not be able to provide refunds.
This event is sponsored by the UC Davis Graduate School of Management, Sacramento MBA Program Dean’s Student Advisory Council (DSAC). A raffle during the event will benefit the UC Davis GSM Chapter of Challenge for Charity (C4C).