Capay Cinco de Mayo Celebration
Saturday, May 5, 2012 from 5:00 PM to 11:00 PM (PDT)
Capay, United States
Capay Cinco de Mayo Celebration
Farm Fresh To You's First Annual Capay Cinco de Mayo Festival
Join us at the farm for a fun-filled evening! Bring the whole family to partake in the festivities! Participate in an arts and crafts activity or join in on a soccer game. There will be music and dancing, fantastic local food, agua frescas and margaritas, cooking demonstrations and more!
Make a weekend of it and camp with us on the farm! Reserve a campsite and spend the night in our fig and fruit orchards. Proceeds from the event benefit the Kathleen Barsotti Non-Profit for Sustainable Agriculture.
Saturday, May 5th, 2012
5:00PM - 11:00PM
23800 State Highway 16, Capay, CA 95607
Carpool to Cinco de Mayo with 'Admit One Car' Tickets!
Tickets are 'Admit One Car' that covers admission for all car occupants.
Advance 'Admit One Car' Tickets
$20 - purchase by Fri., May 4th
Day of Event 'Admit One Car' Tickets
$25 - purchase at Farm, Day of Event
What's happening at Capay Cinco De Mayo:
Live music and dancing! Provided by INNERSOUL! 7:00PM to 10:00PM
We are very excited about having Innersoul out to the farm. Innersoul is a sophisticated dance band whose soulfully artistic renditions of R&B and Latin dance keeps the audience dancing to old school and latin music.
· Mexican Food! Delicious tacos and burritos will be for sale from our local experts featuring our farm produce.
· Fruit or Vegetable Harvest: Come harvest one of our selected current crops. Enjoy some time in the field and harvest your own selected fruit or vegetable.
· Tractor Tour: Enjoy a tram ride powered by one of our hard working tractors and learn a bit about our farm along the way.
· Farm Stand: Fruits, vegetables and other healthy snacks will be available for purchase.
· Children Activities: The little ones can enjoy some arts and crafts, pinatas and other fun activities on the farm.
Sleep under the stars and among the fruit trees. Reserve a camp site in our peach, fig and mandarin orchards. Tent camping only. No RV's.
$35 Advance Campsite Reservations - Purchase by May 4th
$40 Day-of-Event Campsite Reservations - Available First-Come / First-Serve Basis
- Each site is 15' wide and extends the length of the orchard row
- One car allowed per site, parked at site
- Stay until 1:00 p.m. on Sunday, May 6th
- Restroom and sinks available
Bring a picnic and celebrate on the farm!
Rain or shine. Sorry NO REFUNDS.
When & Where
Farm Fresh To You
As people become increasingly interested in where their food comes from and how it is grown, Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) is gaining popularity. A CSA is a great way to get high-quality produce from a trusted local farm. Farm Fresh To You, our family farm's CSA service, delivers nutrient-rich, fresh organic produce directly to homes and offices in California. For more information or to sign-up for our Organic Produce Delivery, please visit www.farmfreshtoyou.com.
Growing organically since 1976, our Capay Organic farm is the home of our annual Cinco de Mayo Celebration, Capay Tomato Festival, Capay Crush and Second Saturday Farm Tours. Located in the Coastal Range’s beautiful Capay Valley, 90 miles northeast of San Francisco, Capay Organic joins our home delivery service Farm Fresh To You in feeding the community through farmers' markets, restaurants, wholesale outlets, food banks and more.