Are you thinking of purchasing a marijuana extraction system? Find out which technology you want to purchase.
Do you manage a marijuana extraction system? Make sure you and your operators know and understand the science and technology.
Two-Day Training Seminar on the Processes, Chemistry, Safety, Equipment, Setup, and Regulation of the Extraction of Cannabinoids from Cannabis
- Chemistry of Extraction Processes: solubility, leaching, precipitation, and more!
- Solvent Extraction Terminology: feed, leachate, solvent loading, recovery, losses;
- Specific Processes & Equipment: hydrocarbon extraction: supercritical carbon dioxide, closed loop systems, tincture production, winterizing, and more;
- Characteristics and Challenges of Solvents: butane, propane, ethanol, isopropanol, hexane, carbon dioxide
- Flow Charting of Systems;
- Post-Extraction Processing: butter, shatter; vacuum ovens, freezers; oils, purification;
- Waste: hazardous waste, contaminated solvents, spent trim, recycling;
- Safety: hazard communication, material safety data sheets, written programs;
- Engineering Controls: ventilation, pressure relief, enclosures, interlocks;
- Regulations: State of Colorado, Federal, Fire Departments, Health Departments;
- Hands-On Exercises: fittings/pipe/maintenance, extraction equipment, monitoring and testing equipment
FINAL EXAM INCLUDED
CHECK OUT OUR RELATED COURSES THE DAY BEFORE AND AFTER
Understanding and Using Cannabis Analylitical Data
Advanced Cannabis Extraction and Isolation Strategies
When & Where
Havelick & Associates LLC - Linn Havelick, CIH
Havelick & Associates LLC is run by a Linn D. Havelick, a Certified Industrial Hygienist with extensive process chemistry, laboratory, research & development, safety and regulatory experience.