This event has been cancelled/ postponed until the first quarter of 2012
ENOSERV Vector Essentials provides a chance to get up-to-speed in a hurry. Technicians and engineers who are familiar with ENOSERV RTS that need to learn the basics behind what Vector does and get proficient with using Vector will want to attend this course.
- Learn Vector's many applications and it's primary intent for dynamic and end-to-end testing and proof of logic/schemes.
- Better understand Vector test types, including State Sequence, Transient Playback, and FastFault.
- Understand the easiest way to construct a state sequence in Vector and how to author a state sequence manually and using the FastFault interface.
- Gain knowledge of Vector's advanced features, including the FASTates Editor allowing you to make changes to a larger number of sequences at once.
- Review the code sample cookbook, where Complex Result Processing can be handled in code.
- Become proficient at using Transient Playback tests to reproduce fault records in the comtrade format.
ENOSERV training courses are held at the ENOSERV Training Facility. Only ENOSERV presents training on any type of test set with numerous electromechanical and digital relay types. All classrooms were built from the ground up with only relay testing training in mind. Refreshments and lunches will be provided by ENOSERV. Attendees should bring his/her laptop with Vector installed.
Class times are as follows: Day One/Day Two- 8:30AM-5PM
TERMS & CONDITIONS SPECIAL ASSISTANCE TAX DEDUCTIBILITY REFUND POLICY
1. Fees are inclusive of program materials and refreshments.
2. Registering constitutes a legally binding contract.
3. It may be necessary for reasons beyond the control of ENOSERV to change the content and timing of the program, the speakers, the date or the location without notice. If for any reason, ENOSERV decides to postpone this class, ENOSERV is not responsible for covering airfare, hotel, or other travel costs incurred by clients. The class fee will not be refunded, but can be credited to a future class. In the unlikely event of the program being canceled, ENOSERV will automatically make a full refund but disclaim any further liability.
4. Copyright: All intellectual property rights in all materials produced or distributed by ENOSERV in connection with this event is expressly reserved and any unauthorized duplication, publication or distribution is prohibited.
If you have a disability and require special assistance during the training class, contact firstname.lastname@example.org describing your specific needs or requirements.
Expenses of training including tuition, travel, lodging and meals, incurred to maintain or improve skills in your profession may be tax deductible. Consult your tax advisor.
Cancellations made within 30 days prior to event will not result in a refund or credit. There is no charge for substitutions, but you must submit a letter authorizing the transfer signed by the registered attendee one day prior to the event starting date.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
When & Where