CANCELLED: CBIA's Family Business Program Regional Meeting
Tuesday, October 30, 2012 from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM (EDT)
Due to impending weather, the Oct. 29 & Oct. 30 sessions have been cancelled. Please join us in Cromwell on Nov. 12. Contact Lise Cliche @ 860.244.1977 or email@example.com for details.
- Monday, October 29: The Hilton Garden Inn, 244 Gold Star Highway, Groton
- Tuesday, October 30: The Marriott, 180 Hawley Lane, Trumbull
- Monday, November 12: The Crowne Plaza, 100 Berlin Road, Cromwell
Family Business Estate Planning: Opportunities, Strategies, and Timing
For family businesses, estate planning is just as important as succession planning and it’s never too early to address either topic. But if certain regulatory provisions are not extended, next year might be too late to implement your strategy. Join us for an interactive discussion on:
- Current estate tax rules
- Potential future legislation
- The effective use of different trusts
- Efficient tax strategies
Speaker: Ira Herman, CPA, Partner, and Trust and Estate Practice Director, CohnReznick
CBIA Family Business Program Sponsors: CohnReznick, First Niagara, Reid & Riege PC
Tune to WFSB Channel 3 or WTIC 1080 for cancellations due to inclement weather.