Collaboration. Creation. Distribution.
First 50 registrants free with code "FREE50"!
FiberCorps will present a day-long CampFiber for Creatives on Tuesday April 24 for Lafayette’s creative professionals to explore how digital technologies will impact the present and future of their industries. CampFiber for Creatives will take place at the Acadiana Center for the Arts in downtown Lafayette.
This day-long event will highlight specific technological practices, innovations, and trends that impact a wide array of creative professionals, making this an important event for graphic designers, musicians, writers, videographers, visual artists of all types, 3d modelers, performers, game developers, and more.
- Breakfast & registration in lobby of ACA
- Series of short presentations
Dr. Gerar Edizel: Art & the Internet
Jeff Lazarus: Symphony in a Box (online tool)
David Parsons & Carolina Cruz: 3D Dance Collaborative between LITE & Parsons Dance
Kody Chamberlain: The Creative Process and Technology
David Courville: From Concept to Physical Reality
Geoff Daily: Looking Beyond the Horizon: What Future Holds for Creative Technologies
- Lunch by Jolie's Bistro
- Cox Roundtable Lunch Presentation
- Afternoon Collaborative Brainstorming Session: 4 various projects that are happening around Acadiana will be presented. Participants will decide which project they would like to contribute to and break into groups accordingly. Each group will be taken through a collaborative brainstorming session to generate ideas for the project owners. Not only will participants contribute to these amazing projects but also learn new brainstorming techniques in an interactive way.
- KickStarter Panel: Panel of people who have or are currently using KickStarter to generate funds for various creative projects will share what worked & didn't work for them as well as answer audience questions.
- After Party @ Jefferson Street Pub
Thank You to Our Sponsors!