Campbell Graduate Engineering Center - CU-ICAR Tour
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Clemson's Department of Automotive Engineering offers tours of the Campbell Graduate Engineering Center on the CU-ICAR campus in Greenville, SC. These tours are available to the general public and prospective students.
Before booking space on a tour, please carefully read the information below.
- Public tours are only conducted on the dates listed above. You must use the form below to sign up for a tour; we cannot accommodate walk-ins.
- Comfortable shoes should be worn; this tour involves a lot of walking.
- Since tours are conducted in the labs, it is possible that tours will be cancelled due to testing or research activities.
- Tour participants should be at least 12-years-old.
- Groups are limited to 20 participants. On occasion, larger groups can be accommodated.
- Tours are lead by automotive engineering students.
- Participants must park in the garage. The tour will begin in the lobby of the Campbell Graduate Engineering Center (4 Research Drive.) To access the second floor, walk across the street from the parking garage and up the ramp
Campbell Graduate Engineering Center
4 Research Dr
Clemson University - Department of Automotive Engineering
The Department of Automotive Engineering is part of Clemson University’s College of Engineering and Science. Currently, there are nearly 200 students pursuing graduate degrees in automotive engineering. Our diverse student body shares two things – a hunger for knowledge and a passion for the car.
We are housed in the Carroll A. Campbell Jr. Graduate Engineering Center (CGEC) at the Clemson University’s International Center for Automotive Research (CU-ICAR) campus located in Greenville, South Carolina. CGEC is a state-of-the-art building equipped with full-scale vehicle testing equipment