WOD for Warriors welcomes you to "Armistice" - A tribute to Veterans Day 2013
1. Help people remember and observe Veterans Day in a respectful, reflecting, meaningful way.
2. Create a window of opportunity to improve communication between Communities and their Veterans to foster understanding.
3. Use this shared experience to build bonds that are restorative to Veterans and their communities.
Please check out the website for more details!
9 minute AMRAP
100-meter sprint | 11 sit-ups | 11 air squats
100-meter sprint | 22 sit-ups | 22 air squats
100-meter sprint | 33 sit-ups | 33 air squats
*add 11 to the sit-ups and air squats for each additional round
2-minute rest and reflection, then:
9 minute AMRAP
100-meter sprint | 11 pushups | 11 box jumps (RX 24”/20”)
100-meter sprint | 22 pushups | 22 box jumps
100-meter sprint | 33 pushups | 33 box jumps
*add 11 to the pushups and box jumps for each round
- Shirts can be purchased at the following location: http://teamrwb.org/get-involved/wear-the-eagle
- You are purchasing a ticket to participate in this event, not scheduling a specific time. If your gym requires you to make an appointment for this event, please do so via their normal scheduling system.
-Come out and try and try the fastest growing fitness program in the nation for free! We are looking to honor all veterans including their friends and family with a one hour tribute workout the Saturday before Veterans Day.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.