San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Who Should Attend?
- Class of 2015-2016 Student-Athletes who have started receiving emails/letters from coaches and are ready to make calls
- Student-Athletes interested in sharpening their skills on communicating with coaches
- Student-Athletes who are ready to get motivated to compete at the next level
What To Expect?
- Group discussion on the recruiting process and coach's responses
- Role Play
- Practice leaving voicemails
- Live Calls
How Do You Prepare and What To Bring?
- Go through your emails and letters and make a list of schools that have responded to or reached out to you
- Make a list of schools you desire to attend (include the coach's name and number)
- Bring a pen and paper so you can take notes
- Bring your cell phone (a phone will not be provided)
Things To Remember
- Be enthusiastic when talking to coaches!
- Have a point to your call (i.e., to find out more about the college or want to know where you are on the coach's recruiting list)
- Be prepared to answer questions a coach may ask you.
- What are your strengths and weaknesses as a player?
- What other schools are recruiting you?
- What would make you a good fit for my school?
- What are your season goals? Club goals?
- Do you think you are capable of playing at our level?
- What type of scholarship are you looking for?
- What questions do you have for me?
When & Where
Elite Prospect Zone, Inc.
Elite Prospect Zone, Inc. (EPZ) is a sports recruiting company that connects student-athletes with college coaches. EPZ is based on a college readiness system that is designed to increase learning and performance, while marketing the student-athlete to colleges.
"Knowing When and Where to Start Makes a Difference"