San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
AIE is very proud to host its annual “Charter School 101” workshop on July 19, 2014, 9:00am – 3pm, at the Louisiana Resource Center for Educators (LRCE), 5550 Florida Blvd., Baton Rouge, LA 70806.
This one-day workshop is a “MUST ATTEND” for all aspiring Charter School operators.
The day promises to be a great learning experience that will be loaded with highly engaging learning activities!
The objectives of this seminar are:
· Gain a clear understanding of Charter School Law.
· Gain a clear understanding of the need for charter schools in Louisiana.
· Gain a clear understanding of the types of charter schools and the rights and responsibilities of a Charter School operator.
· Gain a clear understanding of the charter school application process, reflect on where you are in the process and develop an action plan for moving forward.
· Social Entrepreneurship - NOLA Future of School Challenge model.
In addition, participants will have the opportunity to connect with an array of charter school vendors who offer support to new and existing charter schools in the areas of:
Back office support and start-up services
Board development and training
School Leadership support and development
Curriculum and Instruction tools
Accountability and assessment tools
Construction and management services
Facility design and maintenance
Business and financial services
Insurance and retirement benefits
Special Education Services
Grant Writing Consultants
Registration Fee: $100.00 per team of 1-4 members. Payment can be mailed to our office or collected the day of the event.
Register early- we will limit our registration to 50 teams (limit 4 people per team).
CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST AND LUNCH WILL BE PROVIDED AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE
Please visit our website www.advanceie.org or call (225) 301-8141 to register today!
When & Where
Advance Innovative Education
620 Florida Street
Baton Rouge LA 70801